I just want to say I'm sorry.

The_Real

I just need to get this off my chest.

You guys aren't arrogant at all. Seriously. You guys are as devoted Bills fans as I am and you like to take the positive first. I really appreciate being able to come here and talk football with a group of witty and humorous people.

Since coming to this board I've changed alot of my approach as a fan of this team. I look for the positive way more often.

Thanks.

FOR_REAL

T_R

You guys aren't arrogant at all.  Seriously.  You guys are as devoted Bills fans as I am and you like to take the positive first.  I really appreciate being able to come here and talk football with a group of witty and humorous people. 

Since coming to this board I've changed alot of my approach as a fan of this team.  I look for the positive way more often. 

Thanks. 

FOR_REAL

T_R

398048[/snapback]

Early bong hits today? :lol:

You guys aren't arrogant at all.  Seriously.  You guys are as devoted Bills fans as I am and you like to take the positive first.  I really appreciate being able to come here and talk football with a group of witty and humorous people. 

Since coming to this board I've changed alot of my approach as a fan of this team.  I look for the positive way more often. 

Thanks. 

FOR_REAL

T_R

398048[/snapback]

Surely, you can't be serious!

Early bong hits today? :lol:

398051[/snapback]

Everyday, gawd.

Yet, I am being serious. Have you ever tried to talk football with people not associated with this board? ESPN boards = idiots/trolls.

This place is my homepage now.

Thanks. 

FOR_REAL

T_R

398048[/snapback]

Bull sh--. I'm arrogant.