Parcells quote on DB

I believe in was on the NFL Network and went something like this..."Drew says his arm and legs feel great....I just hope he brings his brains with him". 0:)

394736[/snapback]

Why do I get the feeling that Drew will not be the starter by about week 9 or so....and why do I get the feeling that Cowboy fans aren't going to be as nice or a paitient as Bills fans were..

Drew Bledsoe=Dan Kolb...Braves Fans...

Why do I get the feeling that Drew will not be the starter by about week 9 or so....and why do I get the feeling that Cowboy fans aren't going to be as nice or a paitient as Bills fans were..

Drew Bledsoe=Dan Kolb...Braves Fans...

394745[/snapback]

I hope he lasts thru at least Thanksgiving... it'll put a damper on the festivities if he's not getting booed out of Texas Stadium that day. 0:)

I believe in was on the NFL Network and went something like this..."Drew says his arm and legs feel great....I just hope he brings his brains with him". 0:)

394736[/snapback]

I saw that. I think it was on ESPN. They quickly cut to Bledsoe for reaction on the comment. He smirked and said he has learned to filter out all but Parcells' football knowledge. Right Drew, there are no brains involved at QB.

I found Parcells' quote interesting because I've thought Bledsoe had all the arm he needs and more (even still), lacked feet, lacked brains and had heart, but maybe not enough.

I think Parcells may be the only coach who truly knows how retarded Bledsoe is and that is why he can work with him.

394774[/snapback]

I think Drew is more challenged post Mo Lewis...Parcells hadn't seen that yet.....

good god... bledsoe's brain is what it is. Hasn't Parcells figured it out? Drew's performance has nothing to do with his physical skills. he's got the arm, and even his lack of mobility is not as big a deal as it is made out to be. His problem has always been his brain... it's like, real slow when it comes to making decisions on the field... and we all know that cliche'... "he who hesitates is lost". Bledsoe epitomizes that phrase.