RW losing it or just a little ego

RVJ

I just want to get some opininons about RWs actions.

Last night Me and two friends went to the practice. We were walking toward the

bleachers and were looking for some seats. About half way down Ralph was

standing there near one of the first rows. He was next to one of the attendants and

was looking at the field. my friend spotted him and just turned and said hi Mr Wilson and stuck out his hand. They shook and we proceeded to our seats.

The second my buddy turned away Ralph stuck his hands in the air and said

what the f-ck. Like whose this guy coming up to me...I was kind of put back by

this and thought to myself......never mind you don't want to know what I was thinking.

So any opinions....besides that my friend should not have approached him.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he saw something on the field he didn't like?

394456[/snapback]

I wish....he was looking at my friend as he was walking away.

It was almost like he was trying to be cool in front of the attendant.

yeah screw ralph wilson!!

on a side note, i have a positive ralph wilson story. My parents threw my wife and i a reception for all of his business partners to attend, as a wedding shower last november. We had a small wedding in ohio, so this was for those people from buffalo who couldn't attend the wedding. Anyhow, it was held at the country club of buffalo, where ralph has an apartment. One of the workers mentioned that ralph was coming in that night, so my dad asked the valet to ask RW if he could pop into the back room and say hi to me. Well, ralph came in, said hi, gave his congratulations, seeing it was a wedding shower, and chatted for about 5 minutes with my father and I.

You probably just caught him at the wrong time. I mean, after all, the pope was a hitler youth... everyone has their down moments!

You must be nuts. Go stand by the old administration building/suite entrance at RWS before a Bills game and watch Mr. Wilson come in to the stadium at about 12pm. He always shakes everybody's hand, takes pictures, signs autographs and is always polite and even modest with all the compliments people are throwing at him. He couldn't be nicer to the fans.

Maybe your friend just thought it Ralph and it was just some cranky old man who looks like him and didn't want to be bothered.

bleachers and were looking for some seats.  About half way down Ralph was

standing there near one of the first rows. He was next to one of the attendants and

was looking at the field. my friend spotted him and just turned and said hi Mr Wilson and stuck out his hand. They shook and we proceeded to our seats.

this and thought to myself......never mind you don't want to know what I was thinking.

394453[/snapback]

Ralph was probably mad at the donkey piss your friend had on his hand. :D

You must be nuts. Go stand by the old administration building/suite entrance at RWS before a Bills game and watch Mr. Wilson come in to the stadium at about 12pm. He always shakes everybody's hand, takes pictures, signs autographs and is always polite and even modest with all the compliments people are throwing at him. He couldn't be nicer to the fans.

Maybe your friend just thought it Ralph and it was just some cranky old man who looks like him and didn't want to be bothered.

394469[/snapback]

I have season tickets for over 27 years now. When I go to my section 111.

Ralph has a suite at the top of that section. So I think I know what Ralph looks

like. And I saw what he did. The kid that shook his hand was only 14 years old.

He was kind of shocked that this happened.

bleachers and were looking for some seats.  About half way down Ralph was

394453[/snapback]

You should have clocked him... Not really he probably ws busy trying to watch HIS team. Big deal. Maybe your buddy was a little excited and didn't notice how forceful or obnoxious he was with the hand shake.

I have season tickets for over 27 years now. When I go to my section 111.

Ralph has a suite at the top of that section. So I think I know what Ralph looks

like. And I saw what he did. The kid that shook his hand was only 14 years old.

He was kind of shocked  that this happened.

394480[/snapback]

You've had season tickets for 27 years? In your first post you said you were there with 2 friends. The real question is why does somebody your age have a 14 year old friend?

You've had season tickets for 27 years? In your first post you said you were there with 2 friends. The real question is why does somebody your age have a 14 year old friend?

394487[/snapback]

I went with my neighbor ...who took his 5 year old son and 14 year old nephew.

Any other questions Sherlock.