new bills fans

bprulz

I just met a bills fan that didnt know about tbd so I had to tell him how great this board and site is.How many bills fans do you tell about this site?I tell every bills fan I meet,most people who live on the west coast thank me.I wanna thank everyone here I miss it back there you guys make me feel like im home when I read here. thanks

I just met a bills fan that didnt know about tbd so I had to tell him how great this board and site is.How many bills fans do you tell about this site?I tell every bills fan I meet,most people who live on the west coast thank me.I wanna thank everyone here I miss it back there you guys make me feel like im home when I read here. thanks

392848[/snapback]

Personally, I'm hoping that SDS closes the border. Damn Canadians! :D

I cant believe another guy here at my lab like the Bills. I was giving a tour and he was with me, and we started talking about NMR, very similar to MRI. As an example I usually talk about how athletes get MRIs, so I ask him to name his favorite athlete, and he spews out Jim Kelly. Well I knew it was all over then. So I told him about TBD and hopefully he'll be around soon.

392848[/snapback]

The first rule of TBD is you do not talk about TBD.

The first rule of TBD is you do not talk about TBD.

393050[/snapback]

If the applicant then waits for three days without food, shelter, or encouragement he may then enter TBD and begin his training.

People are always asking me if I know ICE.

His name is Spiked Lemonade.