Parrish holding out?

I think you are getting a little carried away in saying we shouldn't sign Roscoe unless he dumps Rosenhaus. :D Camp doesn't start for two more days and Parrish is unsigned like a boatload of other drafted players. Hopefully he gets in camp by the end of the weekend.

Thats not REALLY my point. My point is that I hate rosenhous. And if it costs us a 2nd round pick (roscoe) to teach the guy a lesson and have him lose some clients...I can support that. Plus it helps out with mcgahee.

That said though, i would like him in camp. I just hate that SOB and would love to see him go down.

Thats not REALLY my point.  My point is that I hate rosenhous.  And if it costs us a 2nd round pick (roscoe) to teach the guy a lesson and have him lose some clients...I can support that.  Plus it helps out with mcgahee.

That said though, i would like him in camp.  I just hate that SOB and would love to see him go down.

Let the Eagles teach Rosensleaze a lesson. As for Roscoe, he'll get a slotted salary, and if he misses valuable time, he'll only be further down the depth chart. But I expect to see him signed and in-camp on-time.

TD comment on Roscoe negotiations....

"This isn't at the point where you would say, "Boy, we're really concerned about that particular player,' " Donahoe said. "We've had conversations (with Rosenhaus). We've talked about some parameters of the kinds of deals we'd like to do. I believe we'll be able to get something done."

People seem to forget that TD gets along fine with Rosenhaus, who is also WM's agent. I don't think either has any personal lesson he wants to teach the other. As other posters have said, it's all about slotting.

My bigger concern is that Rosenhaus claims to have something like 94 clients. Not all of them are draft choices negotiating their first contracts on the eve of training camp like Roscoe, but if Roscoe doesn't sign until Rosenhaus can be in the same room as TD, and he's flying around to other camps, then when do we get our turn at him?

I know the deal will get done, but a 2nd rounder missing one minute of camp is unacceptable. Why would a 2nd rounder want Rosenhaus as his agent anyway? Does Roscoe really think he's gonna get extra attention on his contract over TO, Walker and all his other Pro Bowlers? Donahoe has a reputation of being fair with rookie contracts, and if Roscoe knew what was good for him, he'd sign right away and get to camp.

I know the deal will get done, but a 2nd rounder missing one minute of camp is unacceptable.  Why would a 2nd rounder want Rosenhaus as his agent anyway?  Does Roscoe really think he's gonna get extra attention on his contract over TO, Walker and all his other Pro Bowlers?  Donahoe has a reputation of being fair with rookie contracts, and if Roscoe knew what was good for him, he'd sign right away and get to camp.

393318[/snapback]

FWIW, Cincy's Chad Johnson said he dumped his agent and went with Rosenhaus because he's good at getting endorsement $.

Dunno.