40 goats and 20 cows for 1 dog

:)

if you think chelsea is hot, you really do need to mighty your penis

390672[/snapback]

Hot? No. Cute? Well...maybe, sometimes, in the right light that minimizes the fact that she got the worst combination out of that gene pool.

Bottom line, though, is that she looks like the kind of girl who'd be so insecure about her looks that she'd end up fellating her boss in a desperate bid for attention then get him in trouble by bragging to the world about it. Ironic, isn't it? ;)

You fellas must appreciate people talking like this about your own daughters.

I don't understand what Chelsea did to earn the ire of the Limbaugh, et al and the rest of the right. She was just a kid during the Clinton presidency, and some pretty brutal things have been and, apparently continue to be said about her.

Real gentlemanly. :)

You fellas must appreciate people talking like this about your own daughters.

I don't understand what Chelsea did to earn the ire of the Limbaugh, et al and the rest of the right.  She was just a kid during the Clinton presidency, and some pretty brutal things have been and, apparently continue to be said about her.

Real gentlemanly.  :)

390683[/snapback]

*What* brutal things? I can't recall a single one. Please enlighten.

I don't recall Limbaugh et al saying anything about Chelsea, no more than the odd comment that CNN, MSNBC, Fox etc. voiced about her living with her philandering father and her Rose Law firm mother.

*What* brutal things? I can't recall a single one. Please enlighten.

I don't recall Limbaugh et al saying anything about Chelsea, no more than the odd comment that CNN, MSNBC, Fox etc. voiced about her living with her philandering father and her Rose Law firm mother.

390692[/snapback]

Cincy, the one that comes to the top of my mind is the infamous "whitehouse dog" bit Rush had on his TV show. Rush said that he had a photo of the new whitehouse dog and then showed a picture of Chelsea. Of course later on, Rush being the stand up guy he is, claimed he didn't know how that picture got in there.

And noooooooby's said a bad word about the Bush sisters, right?

Good Lord....dont you people have more important things to get twisted over, like the fact that Hussein Jane is fueling her peace train with corn oil?

And noooooooby's said a bad word about the Bush sisters, right?

390701[/snapback]

Well, I haven't. And while it's not the point, most of what I have seen written about them was just stuff in the news that seemed to indicate that they like to party.

I'm not twisted over it, I'm just surprised that some feel it's necessary to go there with Chelsea when she's committed what exactly, aside from the accident of birth to politicians that some people don't like? She seems like a pretty well-adjusted kid.

I'm not twisted over it, I'm just surprised that some feel it's necessary to go there with Chelsea when she's committed what exactly, aside from the accident of birth to politicians that some people don't like?  She seems like a pretty well-adjusted kid.

390704[/snapback]

And from what I understand, the Clintons went to great lengths to raise her as well as possible...and again, from what I understand, it seems to have worked.

And as for the effects of her father's philandering...she's not the first kid whose father was caught getting blown at the office. She won't be the last, either. Of all her father's actions in the office, odds are it's his actual job that had the most impact on her.

I still think, though, that she looks like the "desperate intern" sort, however. :)

:)

if you think chelsea is hot, you really do need to mighty your penis

390672[/snapback]

Bush twins don't do it for me. I think current day Chelsea looks better. That's my take. Nothing wrong with my mighty penis either. ;)

Cincy, the one that comes to the top of my mind is the infamous "whitehouse dog" bit Rush had on his TV show.  Rush said that he had a photo of the new whitehouse dog and then showed a picture of Chelsea.  Of course later on, Rush being the stand up guy he is, claimed he didn't know how that picture got in there.

390698[/snapback]

Well, a 10 second spot on a daytime radio show...not exactly a pogrom.

Now, SNL through 8 years... :)

Well, a 10 second spot on a daytime radio show...not exactly a pogrom.

390813[/snapback]

Doesn't end there. McCain also told a joke in '98 about how Chelsea's looks were inherited from her "real father," Janet Reno. Later apologized for it.

I've heard some other low jokes in this vein and worse. They don't merit repeating, I'm sure you can find them on the web.

You guys are all in left field.  Laura is way hotter than Hillary.  Leave the daughters out of it.  But like that dumbass in Biloxi Blues, I have that strange urge to nail Hillary.  Just for the hell of it ya know...

390835[/snapback]

Laura is a classy lady. I can only hope the future Mrs /dev/null (whoever she may be) ages as well as Laura Bush

You guys are all in left field.  Laura is way hotter than Hillary.  Leave the daughters out of it.  But like that dumbass in Biloxi Blues, I have that strange urge to nail Hillary.  Just for the hell of it ya know...

390835[/snapback]

Squids dig chicks with back hair.

Well, I haven't.  And while it's not the point, most of what I have seen written about them was just stuff in the news that seemed to indicate that they like to party.

I'm not twisted over it, I'm just surprised that some feel it's necessary to go there with Chelsea when she's committed what exactly, aside from the accident of birth to politicians that some people don't like?  She seems like a pretty well-adjusted kid.

390704[/snapback]

You say all this, but yet cant tell your friend, maybe a best friend you cant afford the trip to be his best man? Point is, you sure have no problem telling people here that you think they're mean because you think they're being cruel? Total strangers on a message board? But yet you cant tell you friend that you cant do his wedding?

You've lost all credibility for ever, friggin kitty. Damn you're a wimp. :)

kitty.........

Doesn't end there.  McCain also told a joke in '98 about how Chelsea's looks were inherited from her "real father," Janet Reno.  Later apologized for it.

I've heard some other low jokes in this vein and worse.  They don't merit repeating, I'm sure you can find them on the web.

390840[/snapback]

:) Well, I guess those were more mean-spirited than Whitewater, Charlie Trang, Lippo group, 10K buddist nuns, Monica, impeachement, Rose law firm, Elian Gonzalas, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Vince Foster, Ron Brown, W-88 info, Enron, Casa Grande, James McDougall's 15-minute death in his first day in prison, World Com, Global Crossing,

White House travel staff, haircuts, Focus groups, legal rights for bin Laden, pardon for Mark Rich, what "is" "is," Paula, Juanita, Kathleen, Moscow, ad infinitum.

Given the parentage, that kiddo was treated with the proverbial kid gloves...

You say all this, but yet cant tell your friend, maybe a best friend you cant afford the trip to be his best man? Point is, you sure have no problem telling people here that you think they're mean because you think they're being cruel? Total strangers on a message board? But yet you cant tell you friend that you cant do his wedding?

You've lost all credibility for ever, friggin kitty. Damn you're a wimp.  :)

kitty.........

390878[/snapback]

Yeah, but you're a fag.

390878[/snapback]

Ha. Wimp is right on all counts. I need to start working out like nobody's business.

As for my friend, I can't tell him because I haven't decided.

And yeah, I have no problem telling people they're being cruel here. I'm not sure what that has to do with a real relationship with a friend whom you don't want to disappoint.

And on the contrary, I'm sticking up for a good lady here, which is what I've always thought was the right thing to do.

You're right. And your brevity is appreciated.

391419[/snapback]

Except for the fact that during the Clinton administration, it was well established that the press lay off Chelsea, and that was followed and respected. Rush is not the press. Chelsea Clinton got a bye, as she or any other kid should.

Anyone in the public eye is a target, and this was a funny story. I wonder how many camels would be offered for Barb or Jenna. Probably a few.

Get a grip, everybody.

And RTDB?

Read the above line twice. Maybe three times.

Except for the fact that during the Clinton administration, it was well established that the press lay off Chelsea, and that was followed and respected. Rush is not the press. Chelsea Clinton got a bye, as she or any other kid should.

Anyone in the public eye is a target, and this was a funny story. I wonder how many camels would be offered for Barb or Jenna. Probably a few.

Get a grip, everybody.

And RTDB?

Read the above line twice. Maybe three times.

391715[/snapback]

? Usually I try and steer clear of FFS-ish length.

Hey, I thought the story was funny too. Just not the way it was presented to us (the "dog" thing). JMO.

Anyone in the public eye is a target, and this was a funny story

Agreed. It was a funny story. But on the other hand, what Rush did to her was downright ugly.

Also agreed - if you choose to go into the public eye, yes you're a target.

But how does that apply to their kids who don't choose it. I still remember what the press did to Amy Carter - it crossed the line IMHO.