Screw a child in Alabama

Life without parole is probably the only way to keep the nutcases away from our kids.  Even if chemical and surgical castration are used, they are no guarantee that the urge that drives the violence goes away.  Also, consider the case when an innocent person is convicted.  Don't say it doesn't happen, because it does.  What was that place in CA years ago where the whole thing resounded of the Salem Witch trials? 

And, hard though it is to believe, there are female offenders too.  Castration is not an option for them.

389629[/snapback]

No but complete mastectomy and hystorectomy are.

The worse we treat these animals, the better off our nation will be.

Then again, the bullet to the head theory would work just as well and a lot cheaper.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then again, the bullet to the head theory would work just as well and a lot cheaper.

389762[/snapback]

Hey Joe, what should be the punishment for this "Cool Mom" having

sex with the neighborhood boys?

Cool Mom Keeps the Young Boys Hot.

And for good reason. Every time a team wins a championship, all those pot smokers go outside and riot, set cars on fire, and just get really violent...

:)

389597[/snapback]

Well, they would, if they remembered to do it.

389762[/snapback]

That makes perfect sense.

JSP PMed me and wanted me to suggest that an appendectomy would also cut off a sex drive.

390151[/snapback]

LOL...for a day or two anyway.

Don't you think that permanently scarring these farging animals would act as an effective deterrent?

hey, by the way, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

If it were up to me, I'd go with the Mafia's way of dealing with diddlers and rapists.

In a secluded shack in the woods, hang a wire from the ceiling and attach a Chinese finger in which to place the offender's genitalia. Have them propped in a chair so there is just enough tension on the wire, and handcuffed so they can just reach as far as necessary for the next step. Give them a dull butter knife. Step outside, lock the door and set the shack on fire. Stand outside with a shotgun just in case they actually do cut it off.

If there's anywhere that can put this manner of punishment in the legal code, it's 'Bama. There is no rehabilitation for these scum.

LOL...for a day or two anyway.

Don't you think that permanently scarring these farging animals would act as an effective deterrent?

hey, by the way, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

390710[/snapback]

Let's see...do I think that cutting the breasts off women would keep them from having sex with underage boys?

:)

Gee, Joe, that sounds an awful lot like something the Koran would espouse. If Pakistanis routinely mutilated women for crimes like that, you'd be calling them barbaric and suggesting we nuke all of them. Wait a minute...they DO mutilate women, and you DO call them barbaric and suggest we should kill them all. But it's okay when you suggest it?

I understand your outrage at the crime. But nevertheless, you're being a !@#$ing idiot. Again. Still.

If it were up to me, I'd go with the Mafia's way of dealing with diddlers and rapists.

In a secluded shack in the woods, hang a wire from the ceiling and attach a Chinese finger in which to place the offender's genitalia. Have them propped in a chair so there is just enough tension on the wire, and handcuffed so they can just reach as far as necessary for the next step. Give them a dull butter knife. Step outside, lock the door and set the shack on fire. Stand outside with a shotgun just in case they actually do cut it off.

If there's anywhere that can put this manner of punishment in the legal code, it's 'Bama. There is no rehabilitation for these scum.

390739[/snapback]

What is a "Chinese finger"?

Let's see...do I think that cutting the breasts off women would keep them from having sex with underage boys?

0:)

Gee, Joe, that sounds an awful lot like something the Koran would espouse.  If Pakistanis routinely mutilated women for crimes like that, you'd be calling them barbaric and suggesting we nuke all of them.  Wait a minute...they DO mutilate women, and you DO call them barbaric and suggest we should kill them all.  But it's okay when you suggest it? 

I understand your outrage at the crime.  But nevertheless, you're being a !@#$ing idiot.  Again.  Still.

390764[/snapback]

Yeah, in Pakistan they're mutilating women for looking at other men.

Nice try, dexter.