Season tickets...

udonkey

Did you have to sign for yours? I got a notice in my mailbox yesterday saying that there is a large envelope/magazine/catalog at the post office that I must sign for.

I can only assume that it is my tickets...

Does this make sense?

I didn't need to sign for mine, our mailbox is big enough to hold the envelope it came in. If you have an apartment size, ie small, mailbox, your mailman may have opted to make you come and get them, rather than leave them at your door.

Did you have to sign for yours?  I got a notice in my mailbox yesterday saying that there is a large envelope/magazine/catalog at the post office that I must sign for.

Does this make sense?

389014[/snapback]

It's a security thing. If you're not there and they leave the tickets, someone could steal and use or sell them easily

Yes, it is a small mailbox, as I live in a 12 unit apartment building.

Thanks for the response - needless to say, I'm quite excited to be getting my first season tickets ever.

389044[/snapback]

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess MarkyMannn's response is correct. My tickets arrived Friday, but were deposited in the mail slot, so they were there when I got home. I'm sure if the package couldn't be put in the mail slot, I would've had to go pick them up @ the post office also.

Where's your seats? Mine are in Section 123, Row 11, Seats 4&5.

Did you have to sign for yours?  I got a notice in my mailbox yesterday saying that there is a large envelope/magazine/catalog at the post office that I must sign for.

Does this make sense?

389014[/snapback]

My group tickets for the Dolphins came about two weeks ago and I had to sign, and my mailbox is about 6X the size of the package.

The package was, in fact, my season tickets.

Rich - Sec. 203, Row 12, 6 & 7

I thought I remembered reading a thread about how great the artwork was on the tickets - maybe us Rockpile holders got snubbed, but I'm not impressed. Tickets are all some sort of brown "artwork" that says something about "where will you be when the champions emerge" (tickets are in the car, I don't remember exactly).

Oh well...who cares what they look like, I'm GOING TO BUFFALO!