McLaughlin - Weekend edition

3.  Your answer is WRONG!!!!!! but in a strange twist of fate it can be used as a piece of evidence justifying the correct answer to a different question herein.

387996[/snapback]

4. Most useless thing to a woman...dingleberry?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Who will win the World Series of Poker in 2021?

What's your child's name?

2. When the Bills are in the Super Bowl (this year or another one soon), what will happen just before the game starts that will ensure a Bills victory?

It will start to snow. (Will be in warm-weather city too. And no, I'm not saying they'll win when hell freezes over.)

3. What is the most underrated rock album of all time?

George Harrison: All Things Must Pass (1970)

...comes out on top according to Google (Do your own homework!)

4. Fill in the blank: The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) spark plug.

5. Fill in the blanks: It is a matter of time until (OGTEleven) will become an (allowing-almost-correct-answers-in-his-survey) fan.

388010[/snapback]

1. Oh, great. Now I have an internet stalker. I knew I'd be famoous some day, but this is ridiculous. You're freaking me out. Don't show up asking for my autograph and please stay away from my kids. WRONG!!!!!!

2. Although that would be cool, it is the WRONG!!! answer.

3. You think I should do my own homework, I think you should do your own thinking. WRONG!!!!!

4. Similar to the oil thingy. WRONG!!!!!!

5. That would mean I would have to lower my standards. I may lie steal and cheat, but I WILL NOT lower my standards.

1. Tom Donahoe and Eva Longoria's love child.

2. The will have been matched up against the NFC.

3. Anything by Wham!

4. Orgasm.

5. ALL, NASCAR

388014[/snapback]

1. You can't play until you're 18. 2021-2006 = 15 Mr. Math major. WRONG!!!!!

2. Finally we have an optimist. Thank you. You're answer is WRONG!!!!!, but thanks.

3. How quickly we have fallen from answer number 2. WRONG!!!!!

4. Sure. That's why dildo sales are at an all time low. WRONG!!!!!

5. I'm still trying to get over your stupifying answer to #4. WRONG!!!!!

1. The person with the most cowbell.

2. Walt Coleman comes out onto the field for the coin toss, trips and falls, hits his head on the turf knocking him unconsious and he is replaced as ref.

3. Body Count: Body Count

4. Turn signals on a car. (friggin commute this morning :lol: )

5. DC Tom...BFiI

4.  Most useless thing to a woman...dingleberry?

388017[/snapback]

I don't know what that is. The last time I looked something up based on a reply from TBD it was something callled bukkake. I won't be looking up anything anymore. Therefore.....WRONG!!!!!!

1. The person with the most cowbell.

2. Walt Coleman comes out onto the field for the coin toss, trips and falls, hits his head on the turf knocking him unconsious and he is replaced as ref.

3. Body Count: Body Count

4. Turn signals on a car. (friggin commute this morning  :lol: )

5. DC Tom...BFiI

388027[/snapback]

1. Let's keep cowbell limited to areas where it truly applies like football. WRONG!!!!!!

2. Although this would be very fun to watch, it is WRONG!!!!!!

3. You said it twice, I'll say it three times. WRONG!!!!! WRONG!!!!!! WRONG!!!!!!!

4. They made the list at #7. WRONG!!!!!!!!

5. Maybe if a pig flies past my window. Nope. No pigs out there. WRONG!!!!!

1.a chick

2.free fried bolgna at the game

3.Poison..Look what the Cat dragged in

4.logic

5.DC Crap Monkey...cowbell

388031[/snapback]

1. You marginalize women by calling them chicks. Besides, which chick? WRONG!!!!!

2. You must differentiate between your fantasy and reality. WRONG!!!!!!

3. I hope you're kidding. I really do. WRONG!!!!!

4. Solid answer. Getting warm but not correct.

5. Monkeybelll maybe, Cow never. WRONG!!!!!!

1. Nobody, because there won't be one. E$PN will be broadcasting the 'World Series of Lawn Darts' in 2021 an the world will have forgotten all about this lame ass poker phase we are in right now.

2. Instead of a team prayer, they sacrifice a young lamb.

3. Hall and Oats - Private Eyes.

4. Male induced orgasm.

5. Chicot, Democratic Iraq

Time for another McLaughlin survey.  Give me your best answers and be prepared to be skewered when you are WRONG!!!!!!!

Here are the questions:

2. When the Bills are in the Super Bowl (this year or another one soon), what will happen just before the game starts that will ensure a Bills victory?

4. Fill in the blank:  The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____.

5. Fill in the blanks:  It is a matter of time until (TBD MEMBER NAME) will become a (BLANK) fan.

387877[/snapback]

1. Clonie Gowen

2. It starts to snow

3. Anything by Rush (oh, wait. I thought it was the overrated category- now all their fans will pm me to let me know that Getty Lee's nose isn't that big and that the drummer is doing things that have never been done before....) Never mind

4. budget

5. WRONG!! I have no idea who any of you are...

Time for another McLaughlin survey.  Give me your best answers and be prepared to be skewered when you are WRONG!!!!!!!

Here are the questions:

4. Fill in the blank:  The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____.

5. Fill in the blanks:  It is a matter of time until (TBD MEMBER NAME) will become a (BLANK) fan.

387877[/snapback]

1. Who cares?

2. The Bills ain't ever getting back to the Superbowl. They will have moved to LA and changed their name. ::ducking::

3. Stunt, Barenaked Ladies

4. Common sense

5. stevestojan, Abba

1. Who will win the World Series of Poker in 2021?Phil "Unabomber" Laak

2. When the Bills are in the Super Bowl (this year or another one soon), what will happen just before the game starts that will ensure a Bills victory?Anthony Soprano makes the NFC team an offer they cant refuse

3. What is the most underrated rock album of all time?Allman Brothers Band: Back Where It All Begins

4. Fill in the blank: The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____. The two minute warning :P:lol:

5. Fill in the blanks: It is a matter of time until (TBD MEMBER NAME) will become a (BLANK) fan.ESPN/Buffalo Bill's

1. Nobody, because there won't be one.  E$PN will be broadcasting the 'World Series of Lawn Darts' in 2021 an the world will have forgotten all about this lame ass poker phase we are in right now.

2. Instead of a team prayer, they sacrifice a young lamb.

3. Hall and Oats - Private Eyes.

4. Male induced orgasm.

5. Chicot, Democratic Iraq

388037[/snapback]

1. Where is your sense of fun? WRONG!!!!!!

2. I'm glad you clarified, if you had just said lamb and not included young you would have been WRONG!!!!!! With your answer being so specific you are WRONG!!!!!!

3. Dear God please make these answers stop. wRONG!!!!!!!

4. Another topic for FAT. I' keeping Darin in biz with this thread alone. WRONG!!!!!!!!

5. It would be nice to see. Not the answer I had in mind though.

1. Clonie Gowen

2. It starts to snow

3. Anything by Rush (oh, wait. I thought it was the overrated category- now all their fans will pm me to let me know that Getty Lee's nose isn't that big and that the drummer is doing things that have never been done before....) Never mind

4. budget

5. WRONG!! I have no idea who any of you are...

388040[/snapback]

1. I expected random names as replies, but not random assortments of letters. WRONG!!!!!

2. Unoriginal and WRONG!!!!!

3. Nice rant.

4. Astute but WRONG!!!!!!

1. Who cares?

2. The Bills ain't ever getting back to the Superbowl. They will have moved to LA and changed their name.  ::ducking::

3. Stunt, Barenaked Ladies

4. Common sense

5. stevestojan, Abba

388048[/snapback]

1. Just leave it blank if you don't want to answer. My synapses are too busy to be wasted. WRONG!!!!!

2. Thank you Mayor of Sunshineville. WRONG!!!!

3. Did you know you can erase your own posts if you say something stupid? It may be a useful tool for you. WRONG!!!!!!

4. Disclaimer: I did not read your reply to #4 because your knowledge of women is well documented. Even though I did not read your reply, let me just say......WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

5. He's been there and done that. Right now he is lobbying them to dress up in Gecko suits for their next tour. WRONG!!!!!!

1. One of the humans

2. Nothing

3. Underrated is in the eye of the beholder

4. A bacon band-Aid (but followed closely by logic and intelligence)

5. Stojan ...... Racing (or /dev/null ...... Kirk)

388053[/snapback]

1. Oddly, that is the best guess so far. WRONG!!!!!

2. :lol:

3. Please do not lecture McLaughlin. You do not want the wrath. WRONG!!!!!!

4. I'm not clicking that. WRONG!!!!!!

5. Nope.

1. Who will win the World Series of Poker in 2021?Phil "Unabomber" Laak

2. When the Bills are in the Super Bowl (this year or another one soon), what will happen just before the game starts that will ensure a Bills victory?Anthony Soprano makes the NFC team an offer they cant refuse

3. What is the most underrated rock album of all time?Allman Brothers Band: Back Where It All Begins

4. Fill in the blank:  The most meaningless thing in the world to a woman is a(n) _____.      The two minute warning :P  :lol:

5. Fill in the blanks:  It is a matter of time until (TBD MEMBER NAME) will become a (BLANK) fan.ESPN/Buffalo Bill's

388056[/snapback]

1. President Laak will be looking for a supreme court nominee to replace you (retiring after your controversial pickle juice decision). Come on, you know that. WRONG!!!!!

2. Don't you know him well enough to call him Tony? WRONG!!!!!!

3. That wins for hair length/# showers taken in a week ratio, but that's it. WRONG!!!!!

4. You give your wife a warning? WRONG!!!!!!

5. When did ESPN join the board and what does that have to do with the travelling Wilburys? WRONG!!!!!

1. A trained monkey who has retired from the space program.

2. Other team is given home made brownies from 'mom' containing ex lax.

3. J. Giles Band - Freeze Frame

4. Erection.

5. Wacka, Howard Dean

388094[/snapback]

1. His retirement checks will preclude him fom needing to make money playing poker. WRONG!!!!!!

2. WRONG!!!!! But if that does happen I hope it will be the Browns after tey've been moved to the NFC.

3. Well, it wasn't underrated but it was influential. It was Britney Spears favorite album and influenced her entire style. WRONG!!!!!!

4. To a woman an erection does have meaning. It means "kick it in to ignore mode". WRONG!!!!!!!

5. I said a matter of time, not the end of time. WRONG!!!!!!!