(OT) Moon Landing Anniversary 7/20/69

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who took the photos of him stepping on the moon?

From the angle of the photos, it doesn't seem that the camera could be fixed to the Lander.

387346[/snapback]

Does someone else wanna field this chestnut?

If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who took the photos of him stepping on the moon?

From the angle of the photos, it doesn't seem that the camera could be fixed to the Lander.

387346[/snapback]

Moon people, of course! Duh! :P

387346[/snapback]

The camera was on the side of the lunar module While Armstrong was on the ladder, he pulled a cable which opened up a compartment. With the door open, it was set up to point at the ladder.

Either that or he asked a passing UFO to stop.

You must be young. When they landed it was on TV 24/7. They explained every intricate detail to fill up the time when there wasn't pictures from the moon. Go to the Air and Space Museum in DC and see a real (surplus) lunar module first.

That tinfoil hat site listed above has so many inaccuracies. US Department of Geology??

:P

This is the most convincing site yet on the whole hoax thing. I really believe at least some of it was faked.

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

387239[/snapback]

I gave up on that ignorant drivel about half way down. All prime BS. Go to the other earlier link which has someone who actually knows what is what explaining things in simple terms why there are apparent anomalies, including explainatins to the 'evidence' presented on this pitiful rubbish.

I really believe at least some of it was faked.

387239[/snapback]

a student asked about this in front of an MIT physics professor in one of my classes after that fox special was on...the look on the professor's face was incredible

Read my link, it's better, as I see you have not read it yet. But if you have arguements, don't argue with me.

387292[/snapback]

I've read and heard most of the "hoax" arguments. They're all crap. The two examples I gave are anything a college freshman majoring in physics or astronomy could tell you...which tells you something about the calibre of the idiots who perpetrate these hoax theories.

I still claim to be ignorant, but ignorant with an opinion.

Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has one, and they're usually full of sh--.