For Madden Fans

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does brady, warner, trent green, and dilfer(yes dilfer)

386565[/snapback]

I would have worded it like this..

so does dilfer, warner, trent green, and brady(yes brady)

or this...

so does brady, dilfer, trent green, and warner(yes warner)

but not the way you did it.

ps favre's and delhome's are huge also (no suprise)

i'm waiting for madden to start putting in a thug factor as one of the player ratings, so you player will get suspended or criminally charged or something along those lines...

it would also give EA sports another category to rate ray lewis a 99 in...

Why is it that in Madden certain player's names aren't in the game and instead they get say CB#38?

386884[/snapback]

It probably goes back to EA has an agreement with the NFLPA and if a player isn't in the union he won't be in the game. As I doubt they'd take the time/money to buy rights to individual players when it's more economic to just go with those in the NFLPA.

It probably goes back to EA has an agreement with the NFLPA and if a player isn't in the union he won't be in the game. As I doubt they'd take the time/money to buy rights to individual players when it's more economic to just go with those in the NFLPA.

386911[/snapback]

Makes sense, but why would some rookies not be part of the union? I remembeer it was like this with Lavar Aarington for a while he was LB#56 up untill Madden 2005, but he must have been part of the NFLPA. Right?

Makes sense, but why would some rookies not be part of the union? I remembeer it was like this with Lavar Aarington for a while he was LB#56 up untill Madden 2005, but he must have been part of the NFLPA. Right?

387031[/snapback]

Lavar at one time refused to allow the NFLPA to license out his name and likeness. IIRC this issue has now been resolved.

Lavar at one time refused to allow the NFLPA to license out his name and likeness. IIRC this issue has now been resolved.

387074[/snapback]

I did not know this. I always wondered in Madden why Arrington was like this.

I did not know this. I always wondered in Madden why Arrington was like this.

387088[/snapback]

Even worse, the fantasy football sites (Yahoo, NFL.com, Sandbox, etc...) couldn't have him in their system because they couldn't use his name. Pissed a lot of people off who used defensive players instead of teams.

That's really realistic.. that there would be that large a different in vision..

Please.

386537[/snapback]

i think they made it that way, because the better QBs can look of defensive backs, and the better QBs also hit recievers more accuratly.

Agreed - I'll still be playing NFL 2K5. I'll just plug JP, Willis and Lee into the starting lineup. ;)

387157[/snapback]

hell, i did that months ago. willis is rated better than henry anyways. Lee is rated very good too.

hell, i did that months ago. willis is rated better than henry anyways. Lee is rated very good too.

387311[/snapback]

I only thought of it a few weeks ago :P

Lee has been money. In one game I was switching Willis and Travis around and the T-man fumbled in the red zone. That's when I made the substitutions permanent. Now I just have to take Pat out of the D-Line.