Wie Out

That is absolutely right...Hootie has come out publicly and said if Wie wins, she's in.

God, I'm sooooo sick of this issue....Michelle Wie, Danica Patrick, and Tom Brady are the most over-hyped female sports personalities this century.  When will the madness end?!?!?  :D

382537[/snapback]

I don't know, I think Wie is better than Brady. After all she can hit a ball 300 yards. How far can Brady throw a ball? 50 yards? It's really no contest.

Hootie has said that he would welcome Wie if she qualifies. And she isn't doing this for money either, she is still an amateur.

382531[/snapback]

I didn't know this. Thought he would have had a canniption with her playing the Masters. I stand corrected.

However, while your right technically she is an Amateur, every time on TV builds that first contract with NIke. I have read where she is going to petition the LPGA to join at 16.

Every golf tournament have sponsors exemptions. Sometimes they go to female players, sometimes they go to local figures who can't hit a golf ball 10 yards. At least when they are used for players like Wie or other amateurs you will see decent players.

Why in the hell would any woman WANT to be a member of Augusta, unless she was a 90 year-old, ugly, bitter, rich, antiquated, blueblooded elitist pig like all the other members of Augusta? :D And why would anyone want to be happy that we've come such a long way and made so much progress by supporting another one of those?

Why in the hell would any woman WANT to be a member of Augusta, unless she was a 90 year-old, ugly, bitter, rich, antiquated, blueblooded elitist pig like all the other members of Augusta? :D And why would anyone want to be happy that we've come such a long way and made so much progress by supporting another one of those?

382632[/snapback]

Do you know any of the members personally?

No. Talked to several people who have played Augusta with other members though. Are you insinuating that most members are likely not old, ugly, bitter, rich, antiquated, blueblooded elitist pigs? :D

382648[/snapback]

"insinuating" and "likely"...Trying out for "Air America" radio? :w00t:

"insinuating" and "likely"...Trying out for "Air America" radio? :D

382650[/snapback]

Well, not knowing any personally, I didn't want to come right out and say that I was absolutely positive that all Augusta members were old, ugly, bitter, rich, antiquated, blueblooded elitist pigs.

But I'm sure of it. :w00t:

Well, not knowing any personally, I didn't want to come right out and say that I was absolutely positive that all Augusta members were old, ugly, bitter, rich, antiquated, blueblooded elitist pigs.

But I'm sure of it. :D

382657[/snapback]

Might be all the rest, but bitter i doubt!!!!!

And being rich does not make one am a-hole. As Tommy Robbins points out

I've met a lot of rich a-holes in my life, and I've met a lot of poor A-holes in my life. AT LEAST the rich ones can buy their own drinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've met a lot of rich a-holes in my life, and I've met a lot of poor A-holes in my life. AT LEAST the rich ones can buy their own drinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

382668[/snapback]

The fact that rich ones won't buy you one, though, is what makes them an A-hole! :D

382668[/snapback]

In my experience, the rich drunks were more bitter than the poor drunks. They just didn't have the reason to be.

In my experience, the rich drunks were more bitter than the poor drunks. They just didn't have the reason to be.

382679[/snapback]

Not in my experiance, but again at least they are buying their drinks!!!!!

The beginning of that quote

The rich are the most discriminated class of people in the world. They are judged strictly by the fact that they have money.

Not in my experiance, but again at least they are  buying their drinks!!!!!

The beginning of that quote

The rich are the most discriminated class of people in the world. They are judged strictly by the fact that they have money.

382690[/snapback]

Yes, my heart bleeds for the poor bastards; eh, I mean rich bastards. :D