Bills Backers?

Hey all...

I just wanted to make sure that everyone that posts here is a registered member of Buffalo Bills Backers International... There are a ton of benefits to becoming a Bills Backer:

The Bills are encouraging you to register as a Bills Backer on their website so that together we can create the “Ultimate Fan Network.” Once you register, and through the page, http://www.buffalobills.com/fans/BillsBackersReferral.jsp, you have the opportunity to be entered for a chance at an autographed throw-back jersey from Hall of Fame Quarterback, Jim Kelly. Each person that registers will ensure you another chance to win. In addition, each person that registers by August 13th will be entered into a contest to win an autographed Jim Kelly football.

You'll also have access to exclusive content on the Bills website, ticket presales, special ticket packages, special offers, tailgating and you'll also be in touch with tens of thousands of Bills fans worldwide.

Get signed up now!!

Nick

President, Buffalo Bills Backers of the United Kingdom

I signed up

Buffalo Bills Boosters - it was the first established Bills fan club

380915[/snapback]

wow, for a second there i thought you said you were part of the Buffalo Bills Boobsters. Guess we know where my mind is today.

I'm signing up now. Two things....

Nick send me your email address so I can list it as the referring email address. and....

I live in Amherst, what local chapter should I join?

380936[/snapback]

If you send me your email address I will send you an invite and make sure you know which Chapter to join..!

Same goes for others who want help deciding which is closest to them or have any other Backers questions...

Think of me as your virtual Blue Coat!

I signed up

380915[/snapback]

My father's signature is on the incorporation papers, I have a photocopy. I still wear his Boosters coat from 1962 (but you already knew that, Cindy)! :D

All of the other clubs are Bills Backers. The original fan club is the Buffalo Bills Boosters Club, Inc.

One of a kind.

If you send me your email address I will send you an invite and make sure you know which Chapter to join..!

Same goes for others who want help deciding which is closest to them or have any other Backers questions...

Think of me as your virtual Blue Coat!

380974[/snapback]

As our Bills fan in England, wouldn't you be a Red Coat ??? :D

I signed up

380915[/snapback]

I've been a Bills Booster now for over 2 years. I'm also a proud member of the Central NJ Bills Backers-a great group of folks I've had the opportunity to hang out w/ @ their headquarters (casa de RICHnJoisy) and hang w/ @ the home opener tailgate.

I've been a Bills Booster now for over 2 years.  I'm also a proud member of the Central NJ Bills Backers-a great group of folks I've had the opportunity to hang out w/ @ their headquarters (casa de RICHnJoisy) and hang w/ @ the home opener tailgate.

381435[/snapback]

Joined the Bills Boosters this year and have been a member of the Raleigh Durham Bills Backers for going on 8 years. Season ticket holder for for longer than that.