Thurman to Seahawks

The Seahawks could turn to Travis Henry as insurance against a lengthy contract dispute with Shaun Alexander. from www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Don't know how much truth is in that but why would Travis wan't to go here to back up Shawn Alexander. I wish he would just get over it and stay. He is one of the best running backs Buffalo has seen. Plays with broken bones and he is just a great workhorse.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after seeing Kelly go to the Cowboys and Jeff Wright go to the Vikings this offseason, I guess I could see Thurman in a Seahawks uni.  :)

380823[/snapback]

you forgot we lost ballard to the 49ers...but damn if we could get a draft pick for thurman, i'd be pumped...think of all the potential draft picks we could get from guys like lofton, beebe, andre reed, etc...

I couldn't figure out why everyone started talking about Thurman until I read the title.  :)

380833[/snapback]

The good news is you will never make THAT mistake again. Welcome. :lol:

you forgot we lost ballard to the 49ers...but damn if we could get a draft pick for thurman, i'd be pumped...think of all the potential draft picks we could get from guys like lofton, beebe, andre reed, etc...

380837[/snapback]

Please...Thurman is a bum, plus his past problems with the law makes him a terrible human being. We'll be lucky to get a 4th rounder from the Seahawks.

:)

380837[/snapback]

House went to the Seahawks...and disappeared like all those other ill-advised free agent departures.

Why don't they just re-sign Ricky Watters?

380860[/snapback]

I believe he still holding out for a contract, seeing how his last offer a few years ago topped out at 1.5 mil per season, and he called it a slap in the face...