BILLS BACKERS CLUB

And they list "Vixen" as a similie to Harpy.

:wacko:

379832[/snapback]

I'm surprised at that - vixens for better or for worse have a coquettish charm about them. I'm always amazed at the plethora of descriptions of people and their behavior - seems like most are negative rather than positive. Oh well, I guess experience teaches.... :P

Harpy - Greek Mythology. One of several loathsome, voracious monsters with the head and trunk of a woman and the tail, wings, and talons of a bird.

You know, Norm, it's a little known fact that the harpy was one meanest mother of all women. Oh, yeah. You see, the harpy would eat her prey, and whatever trash her digestive system couldn't handle (like bones and eyeballs) was immediately disposed of to her trunk. The larger the harpy's trunk, the more she was feared. Unfortunately, the weight of the residual also slowed the harpy down, and it wasn't long before the Greek men would stand around with drinks in their hands, tormenting the overweight harpys, who were no longer fast enough to catch and eat the prey. In fact, the Greek men stopped calling them Harpys and started calling them Bitches.

That's why to this day you can still hear some guys hanging out having drinks, saying "Man, that B word has some junk in her trunk."

Plus, why would we want the opponents fans to start scooping up all the tickets?  This is another way for the Bills to fill the stadium with Bills fans mainly, instead of 50% Steelers or Pats fans.

379624[/snapback]

Thank you, great point.

I am a member of the CNJBBB, NYCBBB, UKBBB, and Buffalo Bills Booster's Club (the last charges dues). :wacko:

Because the Bills want to build up their daytabase of Backers and a good way to do this is to gove them perks like ticket pre-sales.

Don't gripe - it costs nothing to join Bills Backers - so just do it and take advantage of the presale.

Use the links in my sig not join up. You never know - if you join a chapter you might even meet some good friends.

379551[/snapback]

Thank you.  I've learned something new and evil today.

379829[/snapback]

Truncator.

You need to stop that disagreable behavior. There is nothing wrong with reducing the quote size of a general or -gasp - football post. In the midst of a battle or philosophical discussion, it doesn't reflect well on your character.

My friend.

Truncator.

You need to stop that disagreable behavior. There is nothing wrong with reducing the quote size of a general or -gasp - football post. In the midst of a battle or philosophical discussion, it doesn't reflect well on your character.

My friend.

380114[/snapback]

Whatever you've got in your flask, I obviously need.