BILLS BACKERS CLUB

Because the Bills want to build up their daytabase of Backers and a good way to do this is to gove them perks like ticket pre-sales.

Don't gripe - it costs nothing to join Bills Backers - so just do it and take advantage of the presale.

Use the links in my sig not join up. You never know - if you join a chapter you might even meet some good friends.

Why should they get a 2 hour window before the public can get tickets.  They should not get a 2 hour window they are going to eat away tickets.  I hope they put a limit on them like 10 tickets only for 1 person.

379549[/snapback]

What is wrong with rewarding them for their support? Sounds like good marketing to me.

What is wrong with rewarding them for their support? Sounds like good marketing to me.

379552[/snapback]

That's exactly what it is. I had to join the U2 fan club to get tickets to a show 8 months out. No cost, but now they can market to me. Supply/Demand/Yadda Yadda.

Why should they get a 2 hour window before the public can get tickets.  They should not get a 2 hour window they are going to eat away tickets.  I hope they put a limit on them like 10 tickets only for 1 person.

379549[/snapback]

or you could take the 2 minutes required to register as a bills backer and get in on the 2-hr early window yourself...but its much easier to complain and b!tch about it than actually do anything...

379549[/snapback]

Just join. It takes about 5 minutes at the Bills website. Find a chapter near you and sign up. Then you can order tix early too.

I just joined the local chapter this summer but hung out at their bar (Courtney's in Latham) for serveral games last year. I met a lot of pretty nice folks and had a great time.

Likely so...The Cincinnati Reds baseball club's opening day is a real big thing here..., pre-game parade etc. and the scalpers descend like Harpies for those tickets.

379690[/snapback]

I don't want to B word toop much because at least the tickets are sold and the blackouts will be lifted, but it's still really harsh that they charge upwards of double the ticket price to fans....