Women's Brains and orgasms

ch19079

Stupid subject. I won't care a whit about women's orgasam problems until they once again:

take out garbage

change oil

mow lawn

paint

wash dishes

rotate tires

snake plumbing clogs

plow snow

shingle roofs

wash windows

beat carpets

dig ditches

plow dirt

plant crops

reap crops

can crops

make breakfast at 4 AM

weave

sew

feed livestock

make beds

like I do and they used to do. :ph34r:

379088[/snapback]

Wow, what a romantic guy......

Q: What do women's brains and orgasms have in common?

A: Many women have never had either. :ph34r:

Stupid subject. I won't care a whit about women's orgasam problems until they once again:

take out garbage

change oil

mow lawn

paint

wash dishes

rotate tires

snake plumbing clogs

plow snow

shingle roofs

wash windows

beat carpets

dig ditches

plow dirt

plant crops

reap crops

can crops

make breakfast at 4 AM

weave

sew

feed livestock

make beds

like I do and they used to do. :P

379088[/snapback]

You weave? How big is your loom? :ph34r:

Wow, what a romantic guy......

379094[/snapback]

Very! But facts are facts...today's women are seldom worth supporting and if you do you are accused of being some sort of oppressive force... Let them live and enjoy their "gotta be me" stuff and don't marry them.

Very! But facts are facts...today's women are seldom worth supporting and if you do you are accused of being some sort of oppressive force...  Let them live and enjoy their "gotta be me" stuff and don't marry them.

379120[/snapback]

I don't need a freaking man to support me......thank you very much. <_<

take out garbage

change oil

mow lawn

paint

wash dishes

rotate tires

snake plumbing clogs

plow snow

shingle roofs

wash windows

beat carpets

dig ditches

plow dirt

plant crops

reap crops

can crops

make breakfast at 4 AM

weave

sew

feed livestock

make beds

I've done all of these....and you forgot about milking the cows, collecting eggs, delivering calves and lambs, fishing with a net across the river, cooking on a wood stove.

<_<

(never undrestimate an Aussie raised in the country).

:P

Very! But facts are facts...today's women are seldom worth supporting and if you do you are accused of being some sort of oppressive force...  Let them live and enjoy their "gotta be me" stuff and don't marry them.

379120[/snapback]

In my experiences I try and find a common ground when it comes to money and usually I'm successful in doing that. But I will agree that the "gotta be me attitude" is ridiculous. I dated a girl like that once, the whole relationship she expected the freedom of being single with the comfort of our relationship.

NEWS FLASH, being in a relationship and being single are two different worlds. Lots of things change, you compromise, you find common ground, and you both change. If it's a good relationship you change together, but I find it hard to believe that two people could live the single lifestyle and still make it work.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050620/140/flks4.html

"An orgasm is literally a mind-blowing experience for a woman..."

"Men were studied in the same way but because the male orgasm typically takes such a short time it was difficult to obtain meaningful brain scan data."

and the best quote is:

"Alcohol brings down the fear level," said Dr Holstege. "Everyone knows if you give alcohol to a woman it makes things easier."

<_<  :P  :P

379002[/snapback]

A total of 13 women and 11 men, ranging in age from 19 to 49, took part in the experiments at Dr Holstege's laboratory.

[P]

Since it was vital to remain completely still in the scanner, volunteers had to have their heads restrained while being stimulated.

[p]

The rest of the body was free to move.

[p]

Participants lay naked on a table with their head inside the scanner - but had to wear socks to avoid cold feet.

[p]

Boy, sounds like fun...

[p]

I'm surprised the word "probe" wasn't mentioned. :D

I dunno, something about being having your head strapped into a device while laying nekid except for your socks in a cold room......not exactly my normal routine, is it just me?

379020[/snapback]

I don't care if I have to wear a wetsuit and a viking helmet. Whatever it takes.