Anyone else getting POUNDED with tons SPAM

Talonz

Good lord this is just getting out of hand -

I have 2 primary e-mail accounts I use and both are getting 10-20 "HOT STOCK TIPS" a day...And its getting worse.

I haven't seen these before and I wondered if other people are getting them as well??

Yeah, i get those at work all the time.  Garbage penny stocks.....pump and dump scams.

378716[/snapback]

Yes, those are the ones....

The upswing in the volume of these is what has gotten my attention, thats why I ask :ph34r:

I can't say for *sure*, but I speculate that those who are gettng tons of spam are those who choose to receive all things zippy over the internet and click on any executable fun thing instead of being a bit more cirumspect.

Self-inflicted wounds, perhaps... :ph34r:

Is it appropriate to tip mail-order outfits for good service and to remit for actual copies of the pink sheets?

I don't want to commit a social faux paux...

378789[/snapback]

Actually, Canada has a color-coded device to let you know the best price for meds. But those Canucks, y'know...have a hard time with colors.

Good lord this is just getting out of hand -

I have 2 primary e-mail accounts I use and both are getting 10-20 "HOT STOCK TIPS" a day...And its getting worse.

I haven't seen these before and I wondered if other people are getting them as well??

378713[/snapback]

What types of E-mail accounts are you referring to? POP or webmail? If on the web, which provider?

My boss is in Italy and I have to check his email for him each day. He's getting about 5 of those stock tip ones per day. I don't get any on either of my email accounts.