PDA's

After having ten to many at a local bar this weekend. ;) I was mugging with a little cutie in front of the whole place. :w00t: Sober, this kind of thing is definitely not my style. I'd be interested to hear what some of your opinions are on the subject. :lol: My friends are giving me the third degree right now.....why should I expect any less from here. :D

After having ten to many at a local bar this weekend. ;)  I was mugging with a little cutie in front of the whole place. :w00t:  Sober, this kind of thing is definitely not my style. I'd be interested to hear what some of your opinions are on the subject. :lol: My friends a giving me the third degree right now.....why should I expect any less from here. :D

378441[/snapback]

10 beers? Are you sure she was cute?

I assume by local you mean GBO, and not Charlotte, right?  Because I saw some dude PDAing like crazy with this chick on Friday night.  That would be awesome if that was you.

378444[/snapback]

Yes, this was in GSO @ The Rhino.

YOU like to drink?

Sheeat....Was at a bachelor party in NYC on Sat nite, got HAMMERED at McSorleys.

10 of us rang up a $350 bar bill, this with 2 beers for 4 bucks. :w00t:

378500[/snapback]

That sounds like my kind of night......Stripper stories??? :D

That sounds like my kind of night......Stripper stories??? :D

378502[/snapback]

Not really. Just one lap dance. I don't enjoy those places as much as I did before I had my daughter.

Don't get me wrong, tho. Had a BLAST. Drank WAY too much alcohol. We started about noon at the ESPN Zone in Times Square. The bachelor and one guy went to see the Yanks play. Rest of us wandered around town and drank. Come about 9 PM, we headed out to McSorleys and lit the place up. Another bar afterward and then on to Flashdancers.

About 3 in the morning my brain decided it was time to shut down. LOL

YOU like to drink?

Sheeat....Was at a bachelor party in NYC on Sat nite, got HAMMERED at McSorleys.

10 of us rang up a $350 bar bill, this with 2 beers for 4 bucks. :w00t:

378500[/snapback]

$350 at McSorleys? That's some respectable damage! :D

Where'd you get the lap dance?

$350 at McSorleys?  That's some respectable damage!  :ph34r:

Where'd you get the lap dance?

378579[/snapback]

went to McSorleys back in 2001 during a 7 hour layover at JFK, on our way to Amsterdam, via Iceland....mmmmm McSorleys dark

After having ten to many at a local bar this weekend. :D  I was mugging with a little cutie in front of the whole place. :P  Sober, this kind of thing is definitely not my style. I'd be interested to hear what some of your opinions are on the subject. :huh: My friends are giving me the third degree right now.....why should I expect any less from here. :ph34r:

378441[/snapback]

Little pda is exceptable especially if it is your girlfriend/wife. If you bail on a little peck, you are done for.

Drunken excursions are way different. As long as you know it was a she, enjoy yourself.

t-r

Out of curiousity, did you get the happy ending?

If its PDA with that hottie in your avatar God Bless you.  I would not be able to keep my hands off her.  Hell I would bang her on my grandmothers thanksgiving day table

378778[/snapback]

That's just gross man.

Little pda is exceptable especially if it is your girlfriend/wife.  If you bail on a little peck, you are done for. 

Drunken excursions are way different.  As long as you know it was a she, enjoy yourself. 

t-r

Out of curiousity, did you get the happy ending?

378770[/snapback]

I'll let you know after tonight.....we are having dinner.

If its PDA with that hottie in your avatar God Bless you.  I would not be able to keep my hands off her.  Hell I would bang her on my grandmothers thanksgiving day table

378778[/snapback]

Not her, but she is in the same ballpark. A lot more class.