Mike Pucillo

Rico

Has he signed with anyone else yet? Maybe Dallas with Moe Reese & Shemp Bledsoe? ;)

I searched the usual places on the Net & couldn't find anything...

I'm afraid if some OL players get hurt in the pre-season that TD may give him a call.

:lol::lol::lol:

Poor pussywillow.

376039[/snapback]

Who drafted him anyways?

Does the guy who drafted him know anything at all about building an offensive line?

Time will tell my friends..................

Has he signed with anyone else yet? Maybe Dallas with Moe Reese & Shemp Bledsoe?  :lol:

I searched the usual places on the Net & couldn't find anything...

I'm afraid if some OL players get hurt in the pre-season that TD may give him a call.

:devil:  :w00t:  :w00t:

375990[/snapback]

Man your scared me for a second with this post. For some horrific reason I thought we resigned him :devil:

Who drafted him anyways?

Does the guy who drafted him know anything at all about building an offensive line?

Time will tell my friends..................

376041[/snapback]

Ask the Steelers - five of their top six OLinemen last season were Donahoe draft choices. :devil:

Ask the Steelers - five of their top six OLinemen last season were Donahoe draft choices.  :devil:

376063[/snapback]

How many years has Doanhoe been in Buffalo and how many years has our line been AWFUL? :devil:

Donahoe's OL picks while in Buffalo.  :devil:

Marques Sullivan

Jonas Jennings

Mike Pucillo

Ben Sobieski

Dylan McFarland

Justin Geisinger

Duke Preston

Mike Williams

376085[/snapback]

Big deal.

The Patriots current starting depth chart has 3 guys they didn't draft and a bunch of other no name castoffs behind them in the exact same boat. Yet their similiarly immobile (though not quite statuesque) QB manages to make them look good by actually throwing to the correct receiver on time almost every time.*

*While not being called for game changing phantom holding penalties. (AAAARGH)

Big deal. 

The Patriots current starting depth chart has 3 guys they didn't draft and a bunch of other no name castoffs behind them in the exact same boat.  Yet their similiarly immobile (though not quite statuesque) QB manages to make them look good by actually throwing to the correct receiver on time almost every time.*

*While not being called for game changing phantom holding penalties.  (AAAARGH)

376087[/snapback]

I'd like to see the Pats sign Pucillo, it'd be interesting to see if they could make him into a player... it'd also be funny to watch if they couldn't.

....and how many years has our line been AWFUL? :devil:

376080[/snapback]

Many more years than Donahoe has been in Buffalo. Bills RBs have collectively averaged more than 4.0 ypc exactly twice since Will Wolford moved on after the 1992 season, in 1997 and 2002. Sack stats haven't been appreciably different, either - with the exception of 1999, when Flutie ran for his life and Bills opponents only registered 27 takedowns, last year's total of 38 was the fewest sacks given up since 1995.