Well I'm BACK

Sorry that I missed all of the exciting blather going on here at two bills drive. I had to have a small surgery to correct a gastro intestinal infection that I had. Basically I had too much gas.

But I am back now and ready to defend the right thinking people of our fine country, and combat liberals at every turn. my tummy and butt feel fine now, and it looks like I might be around for a while. :)

Sorry that I missed all of the exciting blather going on here at two bills drive. I had to have a small surgery to correct a gastro intestinal infection that I had. Basically I had too much gas.

But I am back now and ready to defend the right thinking people of our fine country, and combat liberals at every turn. my tummy and butt feel fine now, and it looks like I might be around for a while. :)

375268[/snapback]

Glad you are feeling better!

375268[/snapback]

you stink. :)

375268[/snapback]

Somehow I still think you'll be full of hot air (sorry for the awful pun). Glad you're feeling better.

While you were gone, nozzlenut updated her avatar and sig with yellow text that you can't read. My guess is it says "KARL ROVE!! NEOCON!!! FLIGHTSUIT!!!!!"

Other than that, same stupid crap. Over on TSW, Stojan thinks we can save Africa by sending money and having concerts.

You were gone?

Well...when you don't post it on the internet every day, it builds up...

375417[/snapback]

well, I had too much gas apparantly, and that had built up before I was gone for a while. There is no build up now, I have been poked...and the pressure released. Everything is good to go and ready to launch now.

375268[/snapback]

Glad that you feel better.

well, I had too much gas apparantly, and that had built up before I was gone for a while. There is no build up now, I have been poked...and the pressure released. Everything is good to go and ready to launch now.

If you had someone on each side of you pulling on your love handles when they poked you, you could've made that high pitched sound a balloon makes. :lol:

Glad your better.

How do we know it's you and not that better version of Rich impersonator.  You were a much nicer person when you had your account aliased.

377421[/snapback]

I think it's pretty obvious that "Richard" is back to being "dick".

375443[/snapback]

Eat cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, kale, turnip greens, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and kohlrabi every day or so. Lentil beans and oatmeal add soluble fiber, so have pork 'n beans and Quaker Oats with regularity. What the beans giveth, the cabbage taketh away. :lol:

The cruciferous vegetables are nature's little "colon brooms", and the bean and oat soluble fiber will suck the cholesterol away... ;)