Zamboni DUI

Supposedly this Zamboni driver at a public rink in Jersey blew a .12 (in honor of Jimbo perhaps?) A co-worker called the cops because of his high speeds and near misses around the boards. Check it out:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/12005489.htm

I also heard some old guy in a grocery store got a DUI on a motorized shopping cart. That was probably in Jersey too. You know what they say, "Jersey girls ain't trash....(trash gets picked up)"

Supposedly this Zamboni driver at a public rink in Jersey blew a .12 (in honor of Jimbo perhaps?)  A co-worker called the cops because of his high speeds and near misses around the boards.  Check it out:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/12005489.htm

I also heard some old guy in a grocery store got a DUI on a motorized shopping cart.  That was probably in Jersey too.  You know what they say, "Jersey girls ain't trash....(trash gets picked up)"

371030[/snapback]

Technically, you can get a DWI riding a bicycle under the influence...and I believe, in some states, if you're horseback riding drunk. <_<

Technically, you can get a DWI riding a bicycle under the influence...and I believe, in some states, if you're horseback riding drunk.  <_<

371036[/snapback]

I'd like to know why this nonsense of almost all bicycles for sale having no fenders.

You can't pedel them in the rain without geting striped. The only ones I see with fenders are the 60-buck Chinese 1-speed coaster brake jobs.

I'd like to know why this nonsense of almost all bicycles for sale having no fenders.

You can't pedel them in the rain without geting striped. The only ones I see with fenders are the 60-buck Chinese 1-speed coaster brake jobs.

371061[/snapback]

You really are old! ;-)

Just put a book rack/carrier on the back. Bell makes one that mounts only to the seat stem... You won't look like Pee Wee Herman or a geek straight out of the 1950's if you mount it on a modern mountain bike!

You really are old! ;-)

Just put a book rack/carrier on the back.  Bell makes one that mounts only to the seat stem... You won't look like Pee Wee Herman or a geek straight out of the 1950's if you mount it on a modern mountain bike!

371070[/snapback]

Be sure to get a 'ching-ching' bell system and the pink streamers, too.

Very macho, that. <_<

The town I live in has a ridiculous amount of golf cart paths. You can pretty much get to anyplace in town on a golf cart...oh yeah my point.

The cops hand out a ton of DUI's for operating golf carts under the influence.