Discover Channel 5:00 PM Today (Wed)

Sounds like they are touring the County and City governments...lol

Urban Explorers

Buffalo

Our team of four experts - an urban historian, a structural engineer and two world-class, urban climbers - trek into a forgotten era to uncover the lost ruins of Buffalo, New York. They'll journey through the underside of a world that people never see.

Urban Explorers

Buffalo

Our team of four experts - an urban historian, a structural engineer and two world-class, urban climbers - trek into a forgotten era to uncover the lost ruins of Buffalo, New York. They'll journey through the underside of a world that people never see.

370863[/snapback]

Maybe they're going to explore the lost streets of Buffalo where "Bruce Almighty" was filmed. <_<

Urban Explorers

Buffalo

They'll journey through the underside of a world that people never see.

370863[/snapback]

Oh, they're riding the Buffalo subway. Gotcha...good luck to them.

Maybe they're going to explore the lost streets of Buffalo where "Bruce Almighty" was filmed.  <_<

370868[/snapback]

Yeah. The fire hydrant that Jim Carrey shot straight up into the sky was right in front of my apartment. Place was flooded for weeks.

I am still looking to buy one of these Buffalo Brownstones

370878[/snapback]

Or eat at whatever restaurant that was where Bruce took his fiancee out to dinner.

I mean, if they were going to say it was in Buffalo, the least they could have done was mention street names that actually EXISTED in Buffalo. Wasn't there one address that was like "55th Street" or something?

Yeah I've done a little but of urban exploration, that is one thing that Buffalo really caters to (besides football). If your up for an adventure try braking into the old Train Station or the insane assylum by buff state at night. Really some very great things to be seen behind the old walls of this city.

www.buffaloexploration.com/ is a great site to check out!

Maybe they're going to explore the lost streets of Buffalo where "Bruce Almighty" was filmed.   <_<

370868[/snapback]

:( I love how at the beginning of the movie you're supposed to feel sorry for Jim Carrey and how much his life sucks....

I mean, that might've worked for me if they casted Rosie O'Donnel as his wife instead of Jennifer Anniston.

Just watched the show. It was great. According to the show, Buffalo was the 8th largest city in America and due to bad urban planning and the death of our steal mills and train travel, the city never recovered. Pretty right on. For all of you that love the stadium in OP, urban planning like that killed the city. Having RWS and UB downtown could have kept the city respectful.

Sad to see how beautiful the east side area was back in the day.

One fact they mentioned that was amazing was that at its peak, Buffalo's grain elevators held enough grain to make a loaf of bread for every person on earth!