Remember this Kid Golfer

plenzmd1

I live in Richmond Va, and see this little blurb in the sports today that the Hooters tour is in town and TY Tryon will be playing. So I go the Hooters website and he was won a total of $10,000 this year. Just two years ago he was being touted as the next Tiger, and now he cannot even make it in the Nationwide. And, by the looks of it, cant cut it on the Hootters tour either.

Yep, betcha this kid is thrilled with his decision not to go to college.

Wow,

I had no idea he fell so far from grace. I remember when he started on tour he had an entorage of trainers, massage therapist, psychologist, yoga instructor, etc... I'm guessing they are not around anymore. The pros on tour nicknamed him "Keep" as in.. keep Tryon.

Ty Webb: You take drugs, Danny?

Danny Noonan: Every day.

Ty Webb: Good. Then what's your problem?

Danny Noonan: I don't know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ty Webb: A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish.

Wow,

I had no idea he fell so far from grace.  I remember when he started on tour he had an entorage of trainers, massage therapist, psychologist, yoga instructor, etc...  I'm guessing they are not around anymore.  The pros on tour nicknamed him "Keep"  as in.. keep Tryon.

370578[/snapback]

Now thats funny. In two short years from the PGA to the Hooters, quite a drop. Dudes confidence has to be sky high, at least up there with Josh Reed's

ok, my mind has officially derailed after reading about bounce on the hooters tour

370731[/snapback]

Ok, I'll pretend that this was what I was going for with that post.