I am excited to tears

Jack called to tell me that Jeff Burris is returning to the Bills as a side line radio announcer.

Does my life get any better than this? Giddy as a school girl and delightfully happy with this news.

I do love Tasker, but Jeff is just such a special dear friend that I want the season to start tomorrow.

To tell the truth I was almost going to give up my seasons but this regenerated me.

I do love Tasker, but Jeff is just such a special dear friend that I want the season to start tomorrow. 

To tell the truth I was almost going to give up my seasons but this regenerated me.

370589[/snapback]

Are you buying a new walkman to bring to the games?

Why give up the seasons now ? The team looks good.

370646[/snapback]

It is just getting too old hat. The cost of gas, parking, tickets etc and trying to find someone to buy the other seat every game. The Burris news has made me now WANT to go again.

Burris and AVP sometime Tasker will have TV my top three men at the stadium will drag this old butt to the field and then there is my little JP(love this kid) He was so sweet every time I've talked to him that I just want his dreams to come true.

He was so sweet every time I've talked to him that I just want his dreams to come true.

370734[/snapback]

Me too, Cindy. Me too.

Thank you. Gee he said most of the thing that I told you but it is great hearing it from him. Now I have to go call him if I can find his number.

Jack called to tell me that Jeff Burris is returning to the Bills as a side line radio announcer.

Does my life get any better than this? Giddy as a school girl and delightfully happy with this news.

370552[/snapback]

Cool. We have a new "contact". :P

When I move to Canada I intend to buy season tickets. I'll probably be in Montreal or Ottawa...

371714[/snapback]

Save your money. You wouldn't catch me wasting so much cash like that, and you live further away than I do.