Michigan Loses In Huge Upset

Rico

Notre Dame winning really does scare me. ;)

27146[/snapback]

Scare you? why? I'll tell you what though, it shocked the hell out of about 80,000 people I saw today.

Im now even more geared up for the Bills!!!!!

Can't wait till tomorrow....hoping i can find a place to watch the game in South Bend :blink::doh:

Ahahahahahahahaha....Way to take the pipe, Michigan... :doh:

My Buckeyes will lose a few this year. They lost too many starters to believe otherwise. Still, all I heard was how Michigan would have it easy in the Big 10. Conference schedule hasn't started yet but Michigan has obvious holes. Hell, maybe it is the year for a Purdue or even Minni !

Can't blame you for feeling good about your team, Rico. Tiller is a great Coach and the team is solid top to bottom.

Ahahahahahahahaha....Way to take the pipe, Michigan...  :doh:

My Buckeyes will lose a few this year. They lost too many starters to believe otherwise. Still, all I heard was how Michigan would have it easy in the Big 10. Conference schedule hasn't started yet but Michigan has obvious holes. Hell, maybe it is the year for a Purdue or even Minni !

Can't blame you for feeling good about your team, Rico. Tiller is a great Coach and the team is solid top to bottom.

27272[/snapback]

Yeah Mark the Buckeyes pull one out of their ass with a 55 yard field goal against Marshall at home! They are VERY LUCKY to have that kicker make that fieldgoal with 2 seconds left, hardly greatness. On the other side Michigan has to GO INTO NOTRE DAME the first game in the season while OSwho plays a sissy team last week and a team out of division at home and barely win :doh::D:D