Michelle Wie

KRT88

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is Michelle Wie just plan hot?

:doh:oh wait I can't say that she's only 15!  :lol:

:(

OK, she'll be hot in 3 years right now she's just damn cute!

0:)

367837[/snapback]

I just noticed her in the paper yesterday and she's real hot! 15 but hotty

Did anyone see Bob DiCesare's article yesterday where he wrote:

"All the publicity given Michelle Wie has Pressel feeling slighted, and her animosity's bound to expand when she sees Wie's curiously demonstrative reaction to Birdie Kim's are-you-kidding-me birdie on the final hole"

What did Wie do that would make someone's animosity grow?

Did anyone see Bob DiCesare's article yesterday where he wrote:

"All the publicity given Michelle Wie has Pressel feeling slighted, and her animosity's bound to expand when she sees Wie's curiously demonstrative reaction to Birdie Kim's are-you-kidding-me birdie on the final hole"

What did Wie do that would make someone's animosity grow?

369617[/snapback]

It's the old tear down the ones on top syndrom. There are so many rumors and innuendoes about Tiger, etc... that get started because he is on top.

It must be because Michelle Wie is black.

369636[/snapback]

Are you implying people are trying to tear down Tiger because he is black? That's sad if that is true, because he is truely a great golfer. Hell he yells and screams, get PO'ed like I do on the course. I looked at it as being human. I sure wouldn't someone clicking a camera 10 feet from me when I am in a backswing, and I would expect my caddy to take care of that as well, so I can control my emotions on the course.

Are you implying people are trying to tear down Tiger because he is black?  That's sad if that is true, because he is truely a great golfer.  Hell he yells and screams, get PO'ed like I do on the course.  I looked at it as being human.  I sure wouldn't someone clicking a camera 10 feet from me when I am in a backswing, and I would expect my caddy to take care of that as well, so I can control my emotions on the course.

369726[/snapback]

Tiger is Michelle Wie? I knew it!

Are you implying people are trying to tear down Tiger because he is black?  That's sad if that is true, because he is truely a great golfer.  Hell he yells and screams, get PO'ed like I do on the course.  I looked at it as being human.  I sure wouldn't someone clicking a camera 10 feet from me when I am in a backswing, and I would expect my caddy to take care of that as well, so I can control my emotions on the course.

369726[/snapback]

Is this based upon research and goverment studies?

It's the old tear down the ones on top syndrom.  There are so many rumors and innuendoes about Tiger, etc...  that get started because he is on top.

369634[/snapback]

I'd be pissed too if I was that Pressal chick, I was ranked in front of Wie, but she gets all the exemptions and all the pub.

Right now, Wie is just like Anna K. WIN something for gods sake. Now, this is not her fault and the LPGA and the media are hyping the chit out of her, but she seems to be handling it pretty well. For gods sake, shes 15. Sure aint no 15 yr old male every won on the PGA tour. But until she wins at least ONE trny agaisnt women, no more playing agaisnt the boys please.

I'd be pissed too if I was that Pressal chick, I was ranked in front of Wie, but she gets all the exemptions and all the pub.

Right now, Wie is just like Anna K. WIN something for gods sake. Now, this is not her fault and the LPGA and the media are hyping the chit out of her, but she seems to be handling it pretty well. For gods sake, shes 15. Sure aint no 15 yr old male every won on the PGA tour. But until she wins at least ONE trny agaisnt women, no more playing agaisnt the boys please.

369886[/snapback]

What????

Wie, finished 2nd earlier on the LPGA this year, and has won the women's Amateur Public Links Championship. She also was leading the OPen going into the final day.

Pressal is ranked higher but she is 2 years older. She also has only won she minor amateur events. You might have the wrong person mixed up woth Anna Kornikova.

369886[/snapback]

Uh, last time I checked Wie was leading the Open going into the final round. If you're going to slag her, you should do the same to Retief Goosen. Both had miserable Sunday's but that doesn't take away from their overall play in Rounds 1-3.

Pressal's been playing in the Open since she was 12 years old. I'm sure those five years of experience helped her Sunday. She just lost to an unbelievable shot.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of these teenagers in a few years...I'm sick of Anika (anybody else think she looks like a man?) Sorenstam. Many of these younger players are actually pretty attractive.