I saw John Valby tonight

IBTG81

I saw Dr. Dirty tonight at The Stress Factory in New Brunswick, NJ. The dude is flat out hysterical.

Anyway, he was saying how he lived in Buffalo (and I quote here) "I had to put up with Drew Bledsoe up there for three years. I'm a Cowboys fan so now I have to put up with that retard, mf'er of a statue who sucks for at least two more years. GD mf'er."

:lol::lol:;)

I know a guy, his name is Orange, Hey La de La de lo......

Used to go and see him every weekend at Melanie's at Transit and Main. LAst saw him in 1994 in CT. Does he still wear the tux and bowler hat?

God, Valby is funny as hell! I would love to see him. I wrote his manager 2 emails telling him to get his butt out west and play VEGAS! He would certainly beat many of the shows on the strip hands down. I'm not kidding. This guy is pure brilliance. I have several of his recent releases on CD. Good stuff and a Buffalonian!!

Check out his site -

http://johnvalby.com/

:lol:

I know a guy, his name is Orange, Hey La de La de lo......

Used to go and see him every weekend at Melanie's at Transit and Main. LAst saw him in 1994 in CT. Does he still wear the tux and bowler hat?

366394[/snapback]

Yes he does!!

I get to see him about 2-3 times a year.

Back in the 70s, I was on the concert committee at ECC-North. We booked John Valby for a couple of our free 11 to 1 oclock lunchtime concerts.

Man, was that a friggin' riot!

'Aye yi yi yi, your mother swims after troop ships..."

Back in the 70s, I was on the concert committee at ECC-North. We booked John Valby for a couple of our free 11 to 1 oclock lunchtime concerts.

Man, was that a friggin' riot!

'Aye yi yi yi, your mother swims after troop ships..."

367127[/snapback]

I loved when he did Aye yi yi yi, your mother is so dry, the crabs carry canteens.

:ph34r::P