What beer for Fathers Day?

One of the things I want to get my dad for Fathers Day is an excellent, but not well known beer.

My dad is a beer connessieur and I would love to get him something he hasn't had the pleasure of drinking before.

How about some suggestions. It would be helpful if I could buy it somewhere in WNY so that I can give it to him Sunday.

One of the things I want to get my dad for Fathers Day is an excellent, but not well known beer.

My dad is a beer connessieur and I would love to get him something he hasn't had the pleasure of drinking before.

How about some suggestions.  It would be helpful if I could buy it somewhere in WNY so that I can give it to him Sunday.

361335[/snapback]

I am partial to Chimay Grande Reserve and Hoegaarden. I have purchased both in WNY.

How about some suggestions.  It would be helpful if I could buy it somewhere in WNY so that I can give it to him Sunday.

361335[/snapback]

Warsteiner

http://www.warsteiner-usa.com/

I am partial to Chimay Grande Reserve and Hoegaarden. I have purchased both in WNY.

361339[/snapback]

I was just recently turned on to Chimay and bought a few bottles (at $3.99 per bottle) and I just want to say that it was the single finest beer I have ever enjoyed. And I drink a crapload of beer. In fact, I didn't even try the Grande Reserve so I can only imagine how terrific that is.

A nice hefe weizen is most excellent on a warm day. Franziskaner makes a good one.

If he doesn't care for wheat beers, you can't go wrong with an ipa like Brooklyn Brewery's. Premier carries both.

Cheers!