Who has real pictures of themselves..

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.  My goddaughter is sooo cute!  Next up; a daughter or son of my own.

361673[/snapback]

You're welcome. I can relate to where you are coming from regarding the kids aspect, my wife and I are looking to get into the kid business too :devil:

I just added a pic of me from when I was deployed to Djibouti Africa with my brothers band cd. Notice the constant support of the Bills.  :(

I just wondered who had pictures on their profiles. I've seen a few but wondered if they were actually them.

360080[/snapback]

Me. I want to get one up of my girlfriend in her Bills gear, but hell, I don't even know how to change the cowbell, that I needed more of.... at the end of last season.

;)

OK, brace yourselves, I just updated a picture of me. 

And, no, that isn't the real Santa Claus.  That's just my cousin dressed up as him a couple years back.

361818[/snapback]

"You're not Santa...you smell like beef and cheese"

"You're not Santa...you smell like beef and cheese"

361833[/snapback]

:(

Kid: He tried to teach you not to cry and be a man?

Willie: No. It's because he was a mean, drunk, son of a B word. And when he wasn't busy busting my ass, he was putting cigarettes out on my neck. The world ain't fair. You've gotta take what you need when you can get it. You've gotta learn to stand up for yourself. You have to stop being a pu*** and kick these kids in the balls or something.