Mass Deportations? That sure sounds like fascism, probably because it is.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Can you name one policy of his presidency that is “racist” or are you going to use a meme from some basement-tier right wing website 

Biden is racist. These are things he has said in the past. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Those facts upset it.  So it will attack you or the meme vs the fact he has said all that an more. 

Wait til he tells you how Biden marched down the streets, shoulder to shoulder with MLK.  Biden offered his seat to Rosa Parks too.  If it wasn't for Biden there would be no Rosa Parks.  Biden also threw a football over a mountain once.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Really? Creating sprawling camps to concentrate the illegal ones is not "rounding up" people?

The last ones to do something like that were the Dems at Martha's vineyard last year.   , fdr with Japanese.  Progressives with any Asians in 1924. 

The current progressives would but anyone they deemed maga in them.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Biden is racist. These are things he has said in the past. 

Name one of his policies that is racist. Just one. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Really? Creating sprawling camps to concentrate the illegal ones is not "rounding up" people?

Can’t wait until the MAGAs start going door to door asking “papers please” to brown people. I bet Tommy and the rest are getting stiff just thinking about it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Can you name one of Trump's

Yes, it’s the one where he wants to purity test Hispanic people, obliterate families and force hundreds of thousands back into poverty and danger. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Name one of his policies that is racist. Just one. 

Can’t wait until the MAGAs start going door to door asking “papers please” to brown people. I bet Tommy and the rest are getting stiff just thinking about it. 

Meh. 

Purity test?  Sounds like another story to keep you afraid?

And thera again the Dems revert to genitalia .  God that effing strange. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

33 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I hate having to be the self-appointed Voice of Reason. But here we go again:

- the language is needlessly offensive. Not sure if it's coming from the campaign, from think tank fellow travelers, or from so-called MSM reports. But "round-up' is simply not helpful. It's not helpful because it implies "to hell with the law, we're rounding 'em up and shipping 'em out")

- to the extent they mean "arresting and detaining those under orders of deportation," well, then, that is the law. The fact that the Biden Administration wishes to be selective about how they enforce those orders doesn't mean there's anything unlawful about doing it. I would like to see a little bit of discretion applied here in which orders to immediately enforce (classic case: single mom, one kid still under 18, why not wait until that kid is of age?), but a whole lot less discretion than the Biden Administration has seen fit to grant.

- to the extent that they're drumming up new infectious diseases to support a new invocation of Title 42 and a denial of the right to seek asylum or go through the mandated deportation process: that strikes me as cynical very likely unlawful. There are statutory remedies like detaining people until they clear a health review that aren't as drastic and that would probably better protect public health. I am never in favor of cheating a little on the law. The law is (or at least should be) the law.

So there. Maybe I'm too optimistic in saying that 98% of Americans would agree with me here? (with the remaining 2% being vastly overrepresented on PPP?)

Hey snowflake

My pretty little snowflake

Ooh, ooh, the change in the weather Has made it better for me.

Hey snowflake, my pretty little snowflake

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Meh. 

Purity test?  Sounds like another story to keep you afraid?

And thera again the Dems revert to genitalia .  God that effing strange. 

How are you going to tell which are “illegal” and which aren’t?

• Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How are you going to tell which are “illegal” and which aren’t?

warrants from skipped court dates?  Ice contacted when arrested? 

But for real.  The Dems are sticking them in hotels surrounded by national guard.  

That sounds Nazi.  Them hotels are starting to look like private prisons.  And you support that?  Never mind.  You passively support the cartels trafficking them to and over the border.  

You are already supporting what you claim could come. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

warrants from skipped court dates?  Ice contacted when arrested? 

And for those who are completely undocumented? No arrest record or anything? AKA the vast majority?

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes, it’s the one where he wants to purity test Hispanic people, obliterate families and force hundreds of thousands back into poverty and danger. 

Sounds like you are describing Biden. Letting in all of these illegals many who are criminals is certainly making America safer. Many people are struggling to pay their bills now under Biden's "leadership".

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Those facts upset it.  So it will attack you or the meme vs the fact he has said all that an more. 

Well he literally asked for facts to back it up.  Apparently that is a question too far from your pov.  Not surprising one bit based on your post history.   Or the sources you reference.   Or your demeanor.     

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

And for those who are completely undocumented? No arrest record or anything? AKA the vast majority?

If they undocumented they did not come through a port of call.  You and the msm said they were asylum seekers?  That means they have papers.  And a court date.  Stop moving the goal post 

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well he literally asked for facts to back it up. 

Can you comprehend?  Does the script allow it?  

It came back with a strawman about what system he created while ignoring the actual statements he has made.  Won't mention him getting the mandatory mins for dealers passed. 

Wait I did.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I heard Trump wants to make it illegal for you to bring your own bags to the grocery store so that you have to choose either paper or plastic just to deliberately destroy the environment.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Sounds like you are describing Biden. Letting in all of these illegals many who are criminals is certainly making America safer. Many people are struggling to pay their bills now under Biden's "leadership".

Tu quoque is a logical fallacy 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If they undocumented they did not come through a port of call.  You and the msm said they were asylum seekers?  That means they have papers.  And a court date.  Stop moving the goal post 

It came back with a strawman about what system he created while ignoring the actual statements he has made.  Won't mention him getting the mandatory mins for dealers passed. 

Wait I did.  

Strawman.  Ad hominem.  You literally post the same garbage daily.  You put the anal in banal.  

• Eyeroll 2

Tu quoque is a logical fallacy 

It's fact.  You support the cartels human trafficking and the Dems putting them in old hotels. (How much different is that than private prisons). 

And ignore the victims of it.  

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wait I did.  

If they have asylum, they’re not “illegal” since asylum is a legal status. Trump wants to specifically get the “illegals,” who thus would not have such documentation. And, therefore, there must be significant difficulty determining who has legal status and who does not. And, so, I ask how you are going to do this short of asking every single human being in the states to produce papers.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Strawman.  Ad hominem.  You literally post the same garbage daily.  You put the anal in banal.  

I'm sorry you or the script can't comprehend basic terms and again use them out of content. 

Did you get through high school at least? 

If they have asylum, they’re not “illegal” since asylum is a legal status. Trump wants to specifically get the “illegals,” who thus would not have such documentation. And, therefore, there must be significant difficulty determining who has legal status and who does not. And, so, I ask how you are going to do this short of asking every single human being in the states to produce papers.

That's some amazing logic.  A up vote for just coming up with something that out there.  

You should research cognitive dissonance as your showing it 

• Like (+1) 2