I would love to see Buffalo hold the draft

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

We don't have to worry about plowed streets in late April, though 

I just meant it's hard to have faith in a city administration that has so much difficulty getting streets plowed to do anything well.

37 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

If we don't then Green Bay ASSUREDLY doesn't.

I just heard that Green Bay is the host next year. And you're right, I can't imagine the Green Bay-Appleton-Oshkosh metropolitan area having enough hotel rooms either. So maybe ... 🤔

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yup haha I have no problem being an old man curmudgeon when it comes to this stuff. I’m also not a drinker since my college days which is about 15 years ago now 

Nothing wrong with that 👍

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Just in general I don’t get draft hype. Like I’m just going to watch somebody read a list….very slowly. 

I watch at home, but sitting on my couch is a lot different. 

It has been rather funny going down this journey of NFL and Bills fandom with my non American born girlfriend the last few years. Some of these events get hard to explain. The draft and going to games looks like some sort of cult.  Some of the in game events are even more hilarious. Touchdown! Wait, it's a flag. Ok it's on them! Touchdown! Wait, they're replaying it. Touchdown!   "This is stupid Michael"   ................I know honey.  

• Haha (+1) 1