ESPN taking a shot at our Buffalo Bills!

You funny guy VA :doh:  That sure Losman gonna suck eh? Wish there was some kind of wager we could place on it. Bring it on if ya could think of one

359304[/snapback]

You like how I worded that huh? I was wondering if someone would catch that. <_<

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You like how I worded that huh?  I was wondering if someone would catch that.  <_<

359311[/snapback]

No talking bad bout my boy JP. And I'll tell you why he is destined for greatness.

True story. My son was born in 2001, wanted to name him Jackson, but couldn't figure out a middle name. Only one that sounded good to us Paul, my first name. I am one who likes to use initials, so naturally the boy is called JP. Now how cool that few years later the heir apparant to the QB spot of the beloved Bills is named JP.

Tella ya, a greater force is at work with this kid we got at QB.

Why would you expect any other results?

1. Most football fans have never heard of Losman, let alone know how to pronounce his name.

2. The Bills did not make the playoffs last year and lost supposed key cogs Pat Williams and Jonas Jennings. Convential wisdom among many fans and talking heads is that the Bills will be mediocre.

3. Cowboys fans want to believe that Bledsoe will get them somewhere and thus to bolster this belief they need to tear down the Bills, the team that let him go.

4. The Bills being in the playoffs means one less spot for any other team and unobjective partisans will thus will vote against the Bills making the playoffs.

5. The Patroits fans think we are joke due to our poor performance agains them.

6. Some people hate the Bills because of losing money betting on them or something in the Super Bowl.

7. There are a lot of asshats out there.

Bills can shut people up by doing well this year, so this does not overly bother me.

No talking bad bout my boy JP. And I'll tell you why he is destined for greatness.

True story. My son was born in 2001, wanted to name him Jackson, but couldn't figure out a middle name. Only one that sounded good to us Paul, my first name.  I am one who likes to use initials, so naturally the boy is called JP. Now how cool that few years later the heir apparant to the QB spot of the beloved Bills is named JP.

Tella ya, a greater force is at work with this kid we got at QB.

359321[/snapback]

I am sure the parents who named there kids Ronald Joseph were thinking the same thing a few years ago. <_<

Are you kidding me? With all the drama going on in Miami with Ricky, new coach, #2 pick, and coming off a 4-12 season you dont think that ESPN's going to be all over them? They have been, and will continue to be. And by the way, it's a poll, not a pole. A pole is what your wife uses at work. See, that's a cheap shot.

359277[/snapback]

<_< That's hysterical!!!