The political scene on April 23rd 2024 ---

On 4/24/2024 at 5:09 PM, Tiberius said:

I’m about to retire! 

Glad to hear it. Then DON'T GET A JOB LOL.

I was responding to this comment below.

On 4/24/2024 at 7:34 AM, Tiberius said:

Affordability many times is an issue when the dude has no job. It falls on the women to do everything.

Are the dude's legs broken too?

This is the whinniest wimpy excuse for abortion there is. It's not a good time.  It rarely is and wasn't when most of us were born.  I don't know about you but my parents weren't sitting on a big bag of ca$h when I was born. Quite the opposite in fact.  My Dad had to get off his duff and get a real job and was able to fund 5 sons.

A long time ago I married a woman with a young child. We planned and had a 2nd.  Then on that baby's 1st birthday we found out she was pregnant with the 3rd.  Neither one of us made much money and weren't sure how but we made it happen.  I used to read computer books at night to increase my skills and earning potential and it worked.  My daughter (3rd child) has a college degree, is married, and owns her own house.

If you get a woman pregnant, be a man and take care of your off spring.

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Glad to hear it. Then DON'T GET A JOB LOL.

I was responding to this comment below.

Are the dude's legs broken too?

This is the whinniest wimpy excuse for abortion there is. It's not a good time.  It rarely is and wasn't when most of us were born.  I don't know about you but my parents weren't sitting on a big bag of ca$h when I was born. Quite the opposite in fact.  My Dad had to get off his duff and get a real job and was able to fund 5 sons.

A long time ago I married a woman with a young child. We planned and had a 2nd.  Then on that baby's 1st birthday we found out she was pregnant with the 3rd.  Neither one of us made much money and weren't sure how but we made it happen.  I used to read computer books at night to increase my skills and earning potential and it worked.  My daughter (3rd child) has a college degree, is married, and owns her own house.

If you get a woman pregnant, be a man and take care of your off spring.

Some dudes just won't work. If a women happens to get involved with a guy like that and she ends up preg-o, having a kid with a loser is a bad idea 

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Some dudes just won't work. If a women happens to get involved with a guy like that and she ends up preg-o, having a kid with a loser is a bad idea 

Best to kill a baby when a dude just won’t work. 

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Best to kill a baby when a dude just won’t work. 

Best to let women choose. Love your rhetoric, though! You guys need to be more vocal. Get out there and campaign!  

Just now, Tiberius said:

Best to let women choose. Love your rhetoric, though! You guys need to be more vocal. Get out there and campaign!  

I was just paraphrasing you. Did I get it wrong? My apologies. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/26/2024 at 4:55 AM, Tiberius said:

Like Barack Obama, Colin Kaepernick and Keon Coleman you mean?  All had absent fathers and are successful.  While having a kid with a loser that doesn't want to support him/her is not a good idea I agree.  Something maybe women should think about?  It takes 2 to make a baby

Ludwig Van Beethoven's parents were a mess too. Look it up.  Do you ever consider that maybe we're throwing away some fine people?  Of the 350,000 aborted each year one would think that some of them could have really made a difference in the world

Edited by reddogblitz