Sunday Ticket Renewal

11 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So I got an email offering $100 off, is that what the price works out to with $100 off, $289??

I think that's the price if you have youtube TV

8 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

OK and yes I have YTTV

go to the app and you should see the discounted price plus depending on location you can do 4 payments instead of paying in full

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/25/2024 at 8:46 AM, nucci said:

also can pay in 4 payments

I got the same offer.  $289  because I subscribe to youtube tv and I paid in full all at once last year.  However, I am not being offered the 4 payment option.  It says pay in full before May 16th only option.

1 hour ago, DQW87 said:

I got the same offer.  $289  because I subscribe to youtube tv and I paid in full all at once last year.  However, I am not being offered the 4 payment option.  It says pay in full before May 16th only option.

I read that it's not offered everywhere. Not sure why

We switched to YTTV last year from DirectTV. No complaints for the most part. However, I think it’s ridiculous to pay for the Sunday Ticket but not really able to watch all the games as now I need to pay for Prime for TNF and even Peakon. If I’m paying full price for the Ticket I shouldn’t have to pay additional to watch it on other streaming platforms.