Who Should the Bills take at #28 (TSW Mock 2.0 2024) *Mitchell has been removed please revote!

Pick 28 v2.0 2024 TSW mock   

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the pick be?

• Xavier Legette WR South Carolina
    • Trade Back with Green Bay. Bills receive 41 (490) 58 (320) and 88 (150) Packers Receive 28 (660) 60 (320)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2024 at 07:00 PM

1 hour ago, Nephilim17 said:

Interesting idea. 

However, who do you take off the field to play Legette and Worthy? Kincaid stays. Cook will be on most of the time.

Do you sit Samuel (3 years, $24 million with $15 million guaranteed) and use him as depth? 

Or do you not play Shakir who had a good year in the slot last year?

My thinking is to sit Shakir. Some might think that's a waste of young drafted talent. Others might point to his historically short arms and say his ceiling is limited anyway.

What say you?

I think you end up having an incredible rotation of weapons, the rookies don't have to be forced into a full time role, and we have enough weapons to make do even if one of them suffers an injury. I don't worry nearly as much as some fans do about snap count and target share. A deep stable of weapons is a good thing no matter how you swing it.

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think you end up having an incredible rotation of weapons, the rookies don't have to be forced into a full time role, and we have enough weapons to make do even if one of them suffers an injury. I don't worry nearly as much as some fans do about snap count and target share. A deep stable of weapons is a good thing no matter how you swing it.

That might be the key to it.

I think it could be a good idea but it means not taking someone early for the D line. I think that could be a priority. Whatever happens, should be interesting...

35 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

That might be the key to it.

I think it could be a good idea but it means not taking someone early for the D line. I think that could be a priority. Whatever happens, should be interesting...

If jonny Newton or chop are still there at 28 I'd be surprised if they pass on them, and then get thier favorite wr left on day 2. Possibly trade late picks to get another day 2 pick and get thier favorite 2 wrs. 

On 4/12/2024 at 2:42 PM, NeverOutNick said:

Is this really the value? 

Trade Back with Green Bay. Bills receive 41 (490) 58 (320) and 88 (150) Packers Receive 28 (660) 60 (320)

feel like we’re getting a late 3rd round pick to move back 13 spots to the middle of the second round. Beane would’ve done better 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.  Thank God the posters on this message board aren't GMs. You want to move out of the first round and all you get is essentially a compensatory pick LOL

• Like (+1) 1