Trump Praises Hitler to Gen. Kelly

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So, I shouldn't initiate a campaign like you did to oust someone?

How about this.  Let the poll run until 12:00 EDT Friday.  If the board votes to not ban you and you get more votes, I will delete my account until the start of the season in September.  If the results are opposite, you delete your account until the start of the season in September.  Votes will only count for accounts that are over 1 month old.  Agreed?

Just now, phypon said:

How about this.  Let the poll run until 12:00 EDT Friday.  If the board votes to not ban you and you get more votes, I will delete my account until the start of the season in September.  If the results are opposite, you delete your account until the start of the season in September.  Votes will only count for accounts that are over 1 month old.  Agreed?

image.thumb.jpeg.8c838a300bdcc471efa5b45a90029740.jpeg

3 hours ago, phypon said:

And that's the difference between us, brother.  I do feel sorry for you.  I hope you wake up before it's too late.  I hope you wake up and take care of your family and do what's right by them.

Wake up a know what?  What scenario are you describing?  MAGA violence if trump loses?  MAGA violence against liberals if trump wins?  Both are certainly possible.  Violence from the left is highly unlikely.