Moms For Liberty: Patriotic Group Dedicated to Saving Kids from Commie Indoctrination & Groomers

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

But your the ones pushing LGBT propaganda and drag shows at school. What's worse?

Hm. Allowing books about gay people existing in a library, or monuments to slave owners who tried to secede from the union. Yeah, that’s totally the same thing! 

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hm. Allowing books about gay people existing in a library, or monuments to slave owners who tried to secede from the union. Yeah, that’s totally the same thing! 

In the past you have advocated for books detailing anal and oral being stocked in elementary school libraries. Now you have changed it to “books about gay people”. You don’t occupy the high ground anywhere other than in your bubble. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Stop moving the goalposts.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax

Then what are all the mad parents going to board meetings about? Idiot.

19 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

In the past you have advocated for books detailing anal and oral being stocked in elementary school libraries. Now you have changed it to “books about gay people”. You don’t occupy the high ground anywhere other than in your bubble. 

I have been clear that I am against banning books from libraries. 

15 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

They’re feeble-minded folk who are spoon-fed rage bait all day and want to pretend they’re fighting for some noble cause. 

16 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And it’s a fkn joke - all this energy to erase LGTBQ while kids are getting abused by church leaders and killed at school.

It’s a fkn psyop.

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes you have. To include graphic sexual materials for elementary school children. Materials that school boards are embarrassed to have read aloud at their meetings. You believing you have the moral high ground on this matter is stunning. 

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Yes you have. To include graphic sexual materials for elementary school children. Materials that school boards are embarrassed to have read aloud at their meetings. You believing you have the moral high ground on this matter is stunning. 

Yes, that’s totally happening. Just the other day, I went and read 50 Shades of Gray to a class of second graders. 

Do you always live in constant fear, or is this new?

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And it’s a fkn joke - all this energy to erase LGTBQ while kids are getting abused by church leaders and killed at school.

It’s a fkn psyop.

It's a joke? Obviously not to the parents. It's happening, your just in denial.

18 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

They’re feeble-minded folk who are spoon-fed rage bait all day and want to pretend they’re fighting for some noble cause. 

Bro what? They get asked to leave when repeating what is being taught in those books. Man your beyond gone.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes, that’s totally happening. Just the other day, I went and read 50 Shades of Gray to a class of second graders. 

Do you always live in constant fear, or is this new?

No fear at all. I have the advantage of life experience whereas you are wet behind the ears. We’ve all seen the school board meetings that spin out of control when a parent begins reading aloud from a library book that most normal adults prefer not to have available at school. You have successfully twisted yourself into a pretzel with this idiotic post to the point you are denying what you know to be true. Next up from you - “there is no such thing as drag queen story hour”. 

“This didn’t happen and hasn’t happened on numerous occasions”

-roundy 

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

No fear at all. I have the advantage of life experience whereas you are wet behind the ears. We’ve all seen the school board meetings that spin out of control when a parent begins reading aloud from a library book that most normal adults prefer not to have available at school. You have successfully twisted yourself into a pretzel with this idiotic post to the point you are denying what you know to be true. Next up from you - “there is no such thing as drag queen story hour”. 

“This didn’t happen and hasn’t happened on numerous occasions”

-roundy 

Then don’t let your kids read it if you’re not comfortable with it. I thought you chuds were all for parents’ control of education or whatever? 

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Then don’t let your kids read it if you’re not comfortable with it. I thought you chuds were all for parents’ control of education or whatever? 

Chuds…gosh that’s edgy!