How do fans even think about the future at times like this?

ShakAttack

7 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

That is what I want to know.

Who cares about the future right now?

KC just ended our season for the 3rd time in 4 years.

I mean... I can't even get myself to care about that right now.  And it's going to take a while.   I am amazed so many of you are able to do that - almost immediately - following a loss like this.

Yeah, we can and should. It's just a game. None of us are directly involved in the game or outcome, and life goes on.

When is the draft?

It doesn’t matter anymore…As long as Mahomes and Burrow are in the conference, we are never getting passed them…then add in Jackson, and now Stroud only getting better…I don’t ever see us even getting to a superbowl, much less, winning one…

Sure, we might get lucky and beat on of them in the playoffs…But having to beat 2, or even 3 of them just seems like too tall of a task…

Edited by JaCrispy

8 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

Will be 40 in August.

Decent chance I’m older than you? 

Shrug.  Either way, far from being a child.  Kinda wish I was. That would make things easier. 

Yeah I’m actually 1 year younger than you. But honestly I hear ya, I was just frustrated with the loss. Cheers brother 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.