First Time At The Ralph

meazza

great

cant wait to see you guys there

is it anything like giants stadium ( the only other american venue ive been to) cuz in montreal we have the olympic stadium and bell centre and there isnt really much space to tailgate but i noticed that a lot of venues in the US have a huge parking lot so you guys could get wasted and barbecue

356043[/snapback]

The best way to get a feel of the area is to get a satellite view of it.

You can get one from Google and select Satellite

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=4170+...+Park,+NY+14127

or just go to Hammer's lot page and look at arial view in top right corner.

thanks for all the help guys

about the chiefs uniform i think he'll still wear it lol anyways its all in good fun

no i wasnt at the jets game ive never seen an NFL game ive only went to see two soccer games at giants stadium

no i wasnt at the jets game ive never seen an NFL game ive only went to see two soccer games at giants stadium

Soccer??????????????? Rather watch paint dry! :doh:

Soccer???????????????  Rather watch paint dry! :doh:

356543[/snapback]

its crazy the same people that hate soccer also find the nhl boring yetttttttttttttttt

could sit through nine innings and 162 games of foul balls and what not, golf and other mundanely boring sports

at least soccer is 90 minutes non stop no commercials

at least soccer is 90 minutes non stop no commercials

356549[/snapback]

Pity, that. Because you could cut away for twenty minutes of commercials and not miss a damn thing.

in early november? Honestly, it could be 20 (Fahrenheit) or 50. Which in bizzaro degrees (Celsius), would be anywhere between -7  to  +10.

355984[/snapback]

For you this is good info: For the Chiefs fan tell him usually 60-65 degrees.

T-shirt should be fine. ;)

Pity, that.  Because you could cut away for twenty minutes of commercials and not miss a damn thing.

356838[/snapback]

ya when you watch MLS i understand its pretty boring but at least the players are ATHLETES

ya cuz baseball is better

hmm

pitch one foul pitch two foul oh wait the batters calling time, now the pitchers calling time, now the coach is going on the mound, there goes 4 hours ah at least i had time to get drunk

but i cant drink too much cuz im driving straight back to mtl

i wonder is there a way i could score some pot at the stadium

It's great to know that its much safer to drive under the influence of pot than alcohol. :lol:

ill bring bleue dry

its 6.1% and its good

but i cant drink too much cuz im driving straight back to mtl

i wonder is there a way i could score some pot at the stadium

358518[/snapback]

Actually, I don't know if security has stopped this but during the early to mid '90s you could go out to the North side of the stadium (still in the game not the parking lot) and aprox right under the 50 yrd line walkway and there would be a whole slew of fans smoking that wacky tabbacky. There was lots of grass flying around for sure. So try that area during halftime and I'm sure some Buffalonian will give you a couple hits. Just don't tell them your a Canadians NHL fan and you'll do fine! HA!! Have fun you NFL stoner! :lol: