Alaska Darin a Militia member?

Big Cat

How Close is Alaska Darin to Joining a Militia?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. How Close is Alaska Darin to Joining a Militia?

• Member? Heck he's the founder of the largest Militia in Alaska!
    • He is in his fatigues right now as he sits at his computer.
    • Wasn't that him in the woods in "Farenheit 911?"
    • His politics may be spooky but he's too funny to be ina militia.
    • No but he sure inspired me to join a militia!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually he's a cross between Jim Jones and Hunter Thompson. Has a large moat with baby seals surrounding his complex. Will gut one when in a mood. Mumbles incoherently into a PA system with terms like " Anarchy... less gov't... get off my tundra or die...". He seems to love kool-aid. The clay skeet exploding out of the sky at all hours keeps the curious at bay.

I'm sensing he has few disciples. Doesn't play well with others. The sled dogs are a wreck around him.

Actually he's a cross between Jim Jones and Hunter Thompson. Has a large moat with baby seals surrounding his complex. Will gut one when in a mood.  Mumbles incoherently into a PA system with terms like " Anarchy... less gov't... get off my tundra or die...". He seems to love kool-aid. The clay skeet exploding out of the sky at all hours keeps the curious at bay.

I'm sensing he has few disciples. Doesn't play well with others. The sled dogs are a wreck around him.

355459[/snapback]

:doh:

Actually he's a cross between Jim Jones and Hunter Thompson. Has a large moat with baby seals surrounding his complex. Will gut one when in a mood.  Mumbles incoherently into a PA system with terms like " Anarchy... less gov't... get off my tundra or die...". He seems to love kool-aid. The clay skeet exploding out of the sky at all hours keeps the curious at bay.

355459[/snapback]

:doh: Nice

will his ashes be shot out of a cannon as well?

:doh: Nice

will his ashes be shot out of a cannon as well?

355472[/snapback]

Actually, He'll serve a life term after a vacation mishap at Cape Cod. He'll take a shot at a humpback whale, accidently hitting Ted Kennedy while tubing.

Can you give an example that makes you think he is or could be a militia member? I can't remember any of his posts being that extreme. Or maybe anyone with a conservative slant is considered extreme these days.

355416[/snapback]

Uh, if you ask AD, he doesn't "slant" either way. Objects may just appear closer in the mirror! :doh:

Uh, if you ask AD, he doesn't "slant" either way. Objects may just appear closer in the mirror!  :doh:

355526[/snapback]

Not true. I'm conservative on alot of issues and liberal on few - basically a "Constitutionalist" - but I'm not a Republican, nor do I vote for them.

I know it's difficult but try and pay attention.

Not true.  I'm conservative on alot of issues and liberal on few - basically a "Constitutionalist" - but I'm not a Republican, nor do I vote for them.

I know it's difficult but try and pay attention.

355533[/snapback]

A "Constitutionalist"?

He's lying. Anyone who knows him can tell you he's a LaRouche Democrat...