Chargers Game - Something to remember about our 17 year drought

Bills!Win!

So the now 9-6 Bills beat the lowly 5-10 chargers. A lot of people are disappointed in our sloppy effort and our haphazard play.

While rewatching the game, I had flashbacks to the countless times during the drought when our injury riddled Dick Jauron and Chan Gailey teams (and even our interim coaches) came just minutes from beating the Mannings and Brady’s of the NFL. Those great teams would always find ways to grab victory from the jaws of defeat and steal a win from the bills. 

Mafia family, keep your heads up. Just about every team gives us their absolute best effort every week. Diggs is 100% correct when he says they’re battle tested. I have no doubt if the bills make the playoffs they’ll make a deep run. You have to get hot at the right time - yes, that sometimes means ugly wins.

Go Bills

Edited by Bills!Win!
  • Like (+1) 3

• Bills!Win! changed the title to Chargers Game - Something to remember about our 17 year drought

The last time the Bills won a road game against the Chargers was in 1981.  After that brutal playoff loss months earlier.

The Nate Peterman disaster game was against the Chargers as well.

Playing there historically has been Hell for the Bills.  

So yeah I appreciate your sentiments.  

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

The last time the Bills won a road game against the Chargers was in 1981.  After that brutal playoff loss months earlier.

The Nate Peterman disaster game was against the Chargers as well.

Playing there historically has been Hell for the Bills.  

So yeah I appreciate your sentiments.  

They don’t play “there” anymore…

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.