Is Josh Allen done? Under 50% completions, pulled from game.

ChicagoRic

On 12/18/2023 at 2:48 AM, RiotAct said:

Trade him while you can still get something 

Sometimes I do wonder what josh would fetch in a trade. We're so, so lucky to have one of the very best QBs in the league wearing the colors of this team. 

I remember when he was drafted and nfl network threw up a graphic of all the starting quarterbacks we'd had since Kelly retired. Talk about Sh*tler's List. 

He has his bone headed mistakes the media loves to talk about but I wouldn't have anyone else back there. He's not only made the Bills a perennial contender, he's also made us one of the most talked about teams in the league. After being irrelevant for so many years it is nice to be at the forefront of football fan's minds

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/17/2023 at 10:12 PM, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Yeah that was just awful. That has to be at least PI

Shakir had no catches either.

Brady seems to be scheming Diggs, Cook, and Kincaid. Knox, Davis, and Shakir are going to get very few chances 

I don't think this at all for the future. This game is going to give some teams fits in prep down the road. Sure, other teams will be more effective in plugging the running lanes. But you exposed very little of the part of the playbook that is your most dangerous - and to boot, you would hope that the running plays called all have play action partners which should put defenses in even more of a bind keeping honest on the back end.

Oh and Davis - to me it looks like that "miscommunication" in the Eagles game has sapped his confidence on long balls where he has to make adjustments. That ball landed nearly at his feet on Sunday. I know the weather wasn't great, and between that and the drops from Kincaid and Diggs (his was the one that hit him right in the chest on 3rd down where the DB - maybe Gilmore - hit him immediately and it popped out...but WR1's gotta catch those), it probably gave Brady a ton of ammunition to give Cook & Co every chance to shine. I'll also throw in there that Dallas received a ton of hype over Bland's INT-TD streak earlier in the season. So minimizing the impact of Parsons & their defensive backfield makes a lot of sense if you can get away with it. And playing out in front provided the perfect opp for that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.