War on women

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 10:35 AM, B-Man said:

GOOD NEWS.

We're just enforcing the rule you never heard of that is not written or codified anywhere. Sounds legit to me!

Also, totally cool to punish peaceful protesters especially when you don't agree we with them. Maybe these girls should have burned some stuff or pissed on a flag. They'd be heroes.

Edited by yall

Joe Biden Really Insults Women Voters

by Matt Margolis

f135d0ab-d230-4c9f-b102-bc8e3294925d-105

Joe Biden has claimed he grew up in a black church, a Jewish synagogue, and a Puerto Rican neighborhood. He hasn't yet claimed to identify as a woman, but if polls show him losing ground with the LGBT community, I'm sure that's next. 

There seems to be no limit to his pandering. 

"This November, voters are going to teach Donald Trump a valuable lesson: Don’t mess with the women of America," one of Biden's aides posted on his Twitter account.

Really, Joe? Do you really think that all women share the same political views and will vote in unison against Donald Trump? 

I suppose it makes sense that Biden would think this way since, during a 2020 campaign appearance on "The Breakfast Club" podcast with Charlemagne Tha God, he literally said, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

This, of course, is not true. Women, like any other demographic group, have different priorities, ideologies, and policy preferences. In other words, they can think for themselves and make their own informed decisions, wherever those views end up. Does Biden think that women are betraying their gender if they don't vote for him? I wouldn't be surprised. 

It's true that women tend to vote Democrat—particularly young, single women—but Biden might be surprised that, despite his assumption that women are incapable of diversity of thought, they're not necessary voting for him in large numbers. According to a new a Rasmussen Reports survey, Biden has lost some significant ground with women.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/05/05/joe-biden-really-insults-women-voters-n4928789

On 5/6/2024 at 4:54 AM, B-Man said:

Joe Biden Really Insults Women Voters

by Matt Margolis

f135d0ab-d230-4c9f-b102-bc8e3294925d-105

Joe Biden has claimed he grew up in a black church, a Jewish synagogue, and a Puerto Rican neighborhood. He hasn't yet claimed to identify as a woman, but if polls show him losing ground with the LGBT community, I'm sure that's next. 

There seems to be no limit to his pandering. 

"This November, voters are going to teach Donald Trump a valuable lesson: Don’t mess with the women of America," one of Biden's aides posted on his Twitter account.

Really, Joe? Do you really think that all women share the same political views and will vote in unison against Donald Trump? 

I suppose it makes sense that Biden would think this way since, during a 2020 campaign appearance on "The Breakfast Club" podcast with Charlemagne Tha God, he literally said, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

This, of course, is not true. Women, like any other demographic group, have different priorities, ideologies, and policy preferences. In other words, they can think for themselves and make their own informed decisions, wherever those views end up. Does Biden think that women are betraying their gender if they don't vote for him? I wouldn't be surprised. 

It's true that women tend to vote Democrat—particularly young, single women—but Biden might be surprised that, despite his assumption that women are incapable of diversity of thought, they're not necessary voting for him in large numbers. According to a new a Rasmussen Reports survey, Biden has lost some significant ground with women.

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/05/05/joe-biden-really-insults-women-voters-n4928789

They don’t care. being able to kill babies is more important to them.

• Like (+1) 1