Bills At Chiefs 2021

Buffalo03

Continuing on with upcoming opponents where we are playing them the coming week. I am going with Bills at Chiefs from 2021. I wanted to find an older game but last year I posted the 41-7 season opener against them from 2011 and I debated on the 2008 game but that game is not online that I can tell. There are actually a lot of boring matchups against the Chiefs in KC so I thought I would go with some recent history and choose the Sunday night game from 2021. This is not the full game. Only highlights but this was a great game. I couldn't find the full game. I loved killing the Chiefs in this game as revenge for the Championship game the year before. It's just too bad what happened in the divisional round later in the year. Josh Allen had 4 TDs in this game. One on the ground and 3 in the air as we pretty much dominated the whole game. Hopefully after having some nice rest coming off the Eagles game and all the turmoil that has gone on in the last week, we can go into Kansas City and hand it to them tomorrow. Our season is on the line and every game matters so much from here on out. Let's go on a run. Enjoy this video and as always Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

Rewatched this yesterday. This game ruled!

Chris Jones was out and we go for 38.

Allen played one of his alien, Michael Jordan-esque games.

Pick six for Micah off the hands of Tyreek :)

I know. Everything about this game was amazing. The NFL Network is playing the game from last year. It would be better if they played this one. Complete domination

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I know. Everything about this game was amazing. The NFL Network is playing the game from last year. It would be better if they played this one. Complete domination

Good to see Knox in this game. He looks like an All-Pro. If he and Kincaid get both get going, watch out. Teams that try to shut down Diggs will pay.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.