Clarissa Thompson admits to fabricating sideline reports.

Gregg

12 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

When I was taught the Honor Code ("I will not, cheat, or steal..."), I was given the impression that it was inflexible.

Yet, the army often includes a "Deception Plan" as part of an operations plan.  Pragmatically, we attempt to deceive the enemy all the time.  Apparently, the Honor Code doesn't apply when dealing with enemies.  

This deception cost my wife's school system large amount of money with them cutting jobs in lieu of salary cuts due to it so you can see why I was disturbed about it.

• Like (+1) 1

As a man I think it is very selfish by Clarissa Thompson. Women have really come along way in professional sports they work very hard to gain credibility as knowledgeable in a sports business once dominated by only men. For her to do that was very selfish. I don’t believe other women in the sports business do that. Just Clarissa Thompson making a fool of herself in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.