Josh Allen's Ron Rivera moment

benderbender

When Josh just dropped the ball when handing it off to Cook, made me start to wonder if there’s more going on with him than even just something mental.  I know he’s talking up this low positive mentality, but is he on drugs or something?  I don’t think he’s not trying, and I know he’s trying a different mentality, and likely frustrated with the coaches around him, but he’s got this unhealthy look about him on both the sideline and postgame press conferences.  At the least, I’m seriously getting concerned about his mental health, at this point.  He seems like a totally different guy this season, and it doesn’t seem to be for the better.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

When Josh just dropped the ball when handing it off to Cook, made me start to wonder if there’s more going on with him than even just something mental.  I know he’s talking up this low positive mentality, but is he on drugs or something?  I don’t think he’s not trying, and I know he’s trying a different mentality, and likely frustrated with the coaches around him, but he’s got this unhealthy look about him on both the sideline and postgame press conferences.  At the least, I’m seriously getting concerned about his mental health, at this point.  He seems like a totally different guy this season, and it doesn’t seem to be for the better.

It is concerning. The confidence is gone. I even mentioned in the opener vs the Jets that I was almost more concerned with his demeanor that game than the awful game he had as a QB. 

There's so many reasons why we need a new Head Coach, one of them is to save Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

He needs to be rejuvenated.  He probably has PTSD from not only his strange play at times...but how often he leaves the field at the end of games with a lead and never sees the ball again.

I think bringing in new coach(es) would help get him fired up for next season.  Otherwise I fear he will be so mentally frazzled he will do something crazy like announce a year off.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.