Here's what The Athletic thinks the Bills should do at deadline

Dan Darragh

3 hours ago, dgrochester55 said:

A Receiver, Corner or DT would all be helpful, but a linebacker is a must.   Dorian Williams is not ready and Dodson is a modern day Keith Ellison.  We were pushed around by New England last Sunday.

Issue with LBs are none of them active have physicality needed for a team which decides to run down your throat. 

Klein should have been elevated daring the Cheats to beat them with QB's arm.

\

Oh and it is not what the Athletic thinks - each writer is independent and can ofter contradicting opinions.  

It is what Randy Mueller thinks and do not remember reading any other articles by him and none in my saved database.  He has been out of NFL since 2018 doing minor pro leagues since.

Edited by Limeaid
typo

I'm not sure about cap space implications, but...

Signing Ndamakung Suh (who recently said he wants to play this season) and attempting to acquire Adam Thielen, DJ Chark, or Darius Slayton would be the moves I'd be looking into.

A linebacker would also be lovely, I'm just not sure what teams are realistically looking to trade away good WILL linebackers who are better than what the Bills already have. If there IS such a team, maybe one looking to sell off some veterans for draft picks, then by all means, do it. But echoing what others have said in this thread, Jewell ain't that guy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.