Linebackers needed

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Obviously… and lack of a legit replacement for Edmunds size speed and durability.

I had a feeling the Milano injury was coming, this will be his third season missing major time in the past 7. 

Bernard & Milano plus very good tackle play seemed to start working, but I’m not sure they encountered excellent o line play to test it. 

And now, Bernard with anyone on the active roster now and poor tackle play is irrecoverable. Maybe Klein can help somehow, not sure. Dodson is a disappointment. 

No. Bernard has been a fine replacement for edmunds

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, T master said:

Being of the Beane era i wonder if they have reached out to Kirksey at all just to plead their case in needing him at this point and time i'd say given the time he had in OTA's & all before he left he may be a welcome sight on the field but if his heart isn't in it they may be better off with out him if he's just taking up a roster spot .

would love to know why he opted out. Hopefully he’s got the itch to reconsider. Played great last year. 

26 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No. Bernard has been a fine replacement for edmunds

Until he wasn’t… now we are terrible up front and tiny and untalented at the second level.

Gets ready to watch a disaster. 

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

We need a lot. Too much to even consider doing anything rash, IMO. 

It is what it is.

you make a great point. So many problems you almost need to dumpster dive to piece together some patch. You’d need to sell the future with no cap to fix all this mess.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.