ATTN: Jessica Alba Fans

Great pic. I love this quote by someone on the message board below her pic. Kinda' sick but struck me as funny....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would bury my wife in the yard for Alba if I thought for a minute that A: She would come anywhere near me and B: she wasn't vapidly empty-headed.

Posted: at June 6, 2005 04:34 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great pic.  I love this quote by someone on the message board below her pic.  Kinda' sick but struck me as funny....

I would bury my wife in the yard for Alba if I thought for a minute that A: She would come anywhere near me and B: she wasn't vapidly empty-headed.

352132[/snapback]

Really tugs at the heartstrings doesn't it? :lol:

Great pic.  I love this quote by someone on the message board below her pic.  Kinda' sick but struck me as funny....

352132[/snapback]

I would not be so picky - I would not need requirement "B."

The theory that the material she was wearing was not see thru until the flash of the cameras hit it.

352217[/snapback]

Chit, I had to go back and look again. I didn't realize there was any text the first time around. :w00t:

Chit, I had to go back and look again.  I didn't realize there was any text the first time around. :lol:

352321[/snapback]

No problem, I noticed it after a buddy and myself were staring it at it like this :w00t: for twenty minutes